Blogs

Sober Gaming

Old 02-03-2016, 12:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sober Gaming

I've been a PC gamer for many years, I've competed professionally in FPS games like quake, unreal tournament and CS 1.6 and source.

If there is anyone out there who is also recovering it'd be nice to find someone like minded, i have a great group of people who know my situation and i've never met in real life before who help support me just alittle different because they don't have this problem.

if so let me know, PM me here for my steam info.

Thanks and good luck on your road to recovery everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to Infrared For This Useful Post:
Opivotal (03-05-2016)
Old 02-18-2016, 04:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Just a nerd

I came here to make a similar post. I just got into PC gaming recently (so naturally, I'm not that great), but I think it would be cool to talk / game with likeminded folks such as yourself.

I'll drop you a PM if you don't see this, otherwise I'm game.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeathBox For This Useful Post:
Opivotal (03-05-2016)
Old 02-24-2016, 10:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Huge gamer here (pc as well). I'm mainly awful at FPS, more of a strategy guy although you inaybsome of everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to mc82 For This Useful Post:
Opivotal (03-05-2016)
Old 03-05-2016, 03:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Another PC gamer here. Play mostly ARMA3 with my clan but also play Rocket Leauge, CS, TW, etc. PM me and we'll play.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThisMachineQuit For This Useful Post:
Opivotal (03-05-2016)
Old 05-09-2016, 04:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

good afternoon, sobering up finally and I too play PC games, mostly World of Warships right now... would love to game with like minded people
The Following User Says Thank You to UnionMarc For This Useful Post:
Opivotal (05-11-2016)
Old 07-01-2018, 09:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Pc/ps4

I play regularly. Destiny, Rainbow 6, Overwatch on PS4. New to PC platform. Warframe primarily. Looking to play with other sober gamers.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I understand this was way back in 2016, but I only game PC. I cant hold those controllers. I need a keyboard and a mouse.

I enjoy Rainbow Six Siege, League of Legends, Dying Light, Fallout 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, American Truck Simulator, COD, and many others.

The game most "beautiful" games I have played so far are Fallout 4, Dying Light, and RDR2. Sometimes I think about it as art in motion. You get to own an artists painting, and then you get to make it move, bring some life to it.

Those are the single player games that are like reading a book. The competitive games are different. Like Rainbow Six Siege and League of Legends. There you get to show off your skills in rapid clicks and game knowledge with other players.

The game I have been waiting for a couple of years now is Cyberpunk 2077. It's been delayed once, another delay I am pretty sure due to corona but it's understandable. But it's from Red Projekt, they always make sure the game is a gem before they release. So it's going to happen, and the game is going to be magnificent, in my opinion only rivaled by Skyrim.