# 22 (permalink)  

feelings

Mg,
I have never felt like this in my life.
Sid
Old 01-23-2003, 10:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I think you need to keep talking about it. You've been too quiet.

Keep talking.

Hugs,
MG

Old 01-23-2003, 10:25 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

MG

I cant but thanks.
Love and blessings, sidney
Old 01-23-2003, 11:02 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Sidney,

I'm really concerned and hope you will hang in there until you get through this. Go see the doctor if you need to.

I think you're holding on to something really tight and you seem to be in a state of shock.

I'm just speculating by the few sentences you've posted.

I remember one night it was so bad for me with my son that I had to lock him out in the rain and the freezing cold. He pounded on the door all night. I swear I just literally felt something inside of me die that night. I never experienced anything quite like it. I got through it though. You can get through this too.

Hugs,
MG

Old 01-24-2003, 07:37 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Better

Mg,
Im doing a little better today. Have an appointment with my pdoc on Monday. Not really sure what I want. I was thinking of asking him about Buspar. Have you any expierence with this medication?
Jared sounded better tonight. They finally found his panda bear after I kept making a big stink about it.
I cant imagine the pain you must of felt locking your son out of the house in the cold. Why do we have to do so many things that just hurt and shouldnt be?
Hope your doing well. I have some made out plans for the weekend so that will be good for me. I need the structure.
I seem to be getting worse though about leaving the house. I can go to work but I dont even want to leave to get lunch. I had a coworker take me to the bank because I didnt want to leave. Its like a huge weight dragging me down.
I had to take a huge pay cut to keep the medicaid for Jared. They did their yearly thing and I had to actually ask my boss to cut 250.00 per month plus the profit sharing out of my pay.
Oh well, the medicaid is priority.

Best, Sidney
Old 01-24-2003, 09:30 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Sidney,

Glad you are feeling better. I hear buspar is a good medication. It's used a lot with my clients.

I think we tend to avoid going places because we are a little overwhelmed and don't want to add to it.

I don't get out either. It could be that I'm too tired though.

Sidney the boards may go down this weekend. We're moving to a new server. It will be back up though so keep checking back. I'll check my email every night.

Hugs,
MG

Old 01-24-2003, 10:22 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

mg

I will get though the weekend because I know you are busy.
I feel afraid now. Mood swings.

Blessings,
Sidney
Old 01-24-2003, 11:05 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

You've just been through a real adjustment. It must feel like a huge rug has been pulled out from under you. Give yourself some time and protect yourself until you get your footing back.

Hugs,
MG