Notices

Step out of the dark

Old 09-06-2005, 06:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Step out of the dark

and into the light. The dark will keep you from blooming. The light will show you the person you are. The dark is the event or person that controls you from jail, and even the grave. The controls are right in front of you. Seek help and reach out and take hold of thems. There are a countless number of people waiting to meet and enjoy you, enjoying you. Don't make us wait.
Don W
Old 09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I've got my hands on the controls. And I'm starting my journey. So, if there are any passengers with me, you better hang on tight. 'Cause it's going to be a bumping ride.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Keep all arms and feet inside the car. Don W
Old 09-07-2005, 10:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

ya, i tried a little control...
can't drive today
gotta turn it all over
mind if i have a little nap in the back seat??
gotta put my shades on though, i prefer the light to the dark but it's a wee bit too bright for me today.
hugs, Wendy
Old 09-07-2005, 04:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Wendy, Great attitude! Hang in there, even if it's by the finger nails. Don W
Old 10-14-2005, 08:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
fire dancer

i'm in for the road trip!....& wantaneeda, you can borrow my shades as long as i'm not drivin'............. but i have grown to prefer equal helpings of light & dark ( i believe the dark places inside of us can give us as much strength as the light,,,,,,like a gator in the swamp, it can be our power animal or our demon.....though i hear what you're sayin' don!)....let's just say if we need to pull a long haul, i'll take the night shift & wake ya all up at the rest stop....tho someone to keep me company & sing along to bad am radio stations would be nice
Old 10-14-2005, 10:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

wolflet, You just reminded me with your sing along comment. I used to love doing Kareoke. Of course I had to get a few in me to do it. Then they couldn't get me off the stage. I have not had the chance to do it since sober. Hey, I'm a night owl myself, check the times on my posts. I'm in the eastern time zone and right now it is 1:33am. I have to get up early and take my Grandson to the BC/Wake Forrest Football game. His father doesn't spend much time with him, so I try to fill in. I don't mind. Drinking, I wasn't around much for my kids. I look at it as God giving me another chance. He is going to be surprised. I'm having him come thinking he is going to help wash windows to earn money for our Florida trip. All week I've been doing the windows on the QT. I've left 4 small windows in the front door to do. I plan on having him start with those. Soon as he's done? OK Brendyn, we're done. Give him his money and hand him the tickets. I like exposing him to the college atmosphere. He like playing sports. A few years back he was not doing very well in school, not doing homework, goofing off etc. He is 15 and 6' 2". I was able to get a few of the players and a coach to talk to him. They explained that without the grades, you won't be able to play. They introduced him to a few players unable to dress for the game because of poor grades. Ever since he's wanted to go to BC and has done well in school. God I hope it stops raining by Saturday afternoon. Don W