Notices

Suicidal-Read This First

Old 09-03-2004, 11:40 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Been there

sorry it took a while for me to write...
i talked to my doctor about my feelings and my depression and all. it was so embarrassing. she was surprised when i just appeared to her room and told her i wanted to talk. i don't see her much, only when i'm sick or sumthing but now that i went to her she really was surprised. first of, it was soooo hard to start telling her what's been going on with me. she's been my doctor since i was born, she even helpped me to come to this world and when i had told her everything, she was so supportive that it made me cry. and that WAS embarrassing! i told her about my cuttings and even showed her my arm and she promised not to tell my parents about it. and she said she'll always be here for me, even she has a lot of patients. she said i can always come to the hospital and talk to her. and i can even go to her house if i wanted to. i'm so happy i talked to her coz now i actually have sumone to talk to and sumone to support me. it made me feel so happy when she hugged me and told me i'm not alone. she told me she's gone thru the same things that i have so she knows and understands what i'm going thru. and i believe her coz she told me about her depression when she was a teenager.
well i guess that's all for now. i'll come back lata and tell you how things are going.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:50 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I'm so glad to hear that ending!!! There's nothing betting than getting a perfect response when you bare your heart and soul to someone.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:28 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Please feel free to start a thread and just talk to us.

We're here too in case you find the need for support and others who care.

None of us can do this alone.

Hugs,
MG

Old 09-18-2004, 09:49 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

im not feeling suicidal....i just need someone to talk to....who knows what im going through....
Old 09-18-2004, 09:55 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

i wish my dad would let me and josh still hang out....he knows exactly what im going through because of his sister april....hopefully he will understand, cuz its a big help having friends that know what you are thinking and going through...
Old 09-18-2004, 12:31 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Welcome Patrick!

We have the newcomers board and the family and friends of alcoholics board and the adult children of alcoholics board. Please post a new thread and introduce yourself and let others know what you are going through. It won't take long at all for others to understand what you are going through. We've all been through it too. It's helps to know you are not alone.

Hugs,
MG