Notices

Diognoses change

Old 10-25-2018, 10:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Diognoses change

For many years of my life. I was mentally diognosed wrong. Know as i suspected all along. Im PTSD and enxiety. Mine stems from abuse from my biological father. My enxiety has changed with me having a over dose on drugs recently and a 11 days in ICU. 8 days of that sedated trying each day to wake me safely. I was found by my roommate. Day 3 i opened my eyes but would not respond. Day 5 i opened my eyes again but began to respond. Both times i postured and was fully sedated again. Day 8 i finally woke up. But the last 3 days. My brain was still full of poison so allot i dont remember. But i remember being scared after sleeping the few hours i did. Other than that. Something triggered my enxiety to get worse. I hate it. I have enxiety attacks mutilpe times a day. My chest tightens some and i feal like i cant breath. I have no panicky fealing with it other that the fear that i cant breath. Im looking at updating my knowledge on meditation and seeing a psychologist. Im against taking meds if can be managed other ways. I stressed that to both my family doc and psychologist. I dont want to be pressured and if at all i feal pushed or im getting nothing from the help. I will walk away. So im hoping this goes good. Ive done great for many years till this new trigger. Ive known since a child that triggers may be a part of my life. I have had other triggers before.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope this can help you deal with the problem more effectively Sapphire

D
Old 10-25-2018, 11:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I hope this can help you deal with the problem more effectively Sapphire

D
im hoping to. Life has changed allot in the last couple of weeks. But now a psychologist that actually listens to my hole story not just what happened now is a good doc. I hope it stays that way. What happened to me as a child made me who i am today.