Notices

Need your help

Old 01-24-2018, 05:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need your help

Hi everyone.
I just want to tell you all about my story love.
My bf is have anxiety disorder,sometimes he got mad with his dad.and sometime he like got panic attack,when he got the panic attack he take a lot medicine and mix it with random medicine.and is the anxiety disorder because he’s drugs ,cocain,and alcohol addict?
Because when me and his dad complaining about it he got mad.and now me and him in longn distance relationship,he ignore me for 1 week more,and i ask his dad.his dad said he’s like strange people ,just spent time in his room and sleeping.is the addict like that?
He can forget me ?because i most the care person he said,and we’re in relatinship 9 months .he’s in australia ,and can get all drugs and cocain cheap?
Thanks for helping
Old 01-24-2018, 05:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yes, addiction is like that. He isn't able to think clearly and the drugs have got him.

I know you love him, but now that he's gone (both in geography and in spirit) I think the best thing you can do is let go. Otherwise you set yourself up for a lot of pain and hurt.

Anxiety is often created by drugs and made worse by them.

I think it's time to move on from this experience. Consider this a life-lesson; it just wasn't meant to be. You deserve so much better, right?
Old 01-26-2018, 06:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Today he said want broke up with me,because he can’t long distance with me.and he said think a lot about it,thats why he ignore me.can any girl accpet him like that?? He like a crazy and drugs addict.😭
Old 01-26-2018, 06:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Who knows? There are plenty of drug using crazy women out there, too.

If it were me in your situation (and I've been there) I would block his number, delete him from my contacts, stop following him on facebook (if you do) and not contact him or accept contact from him.

It's over, and now time to heal and move forward, right?
Old 01-26-2018, 11:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sefen12 View Post
Today he said want broke up with me,because he can’t long distance with me.and he said think a lot about it,thats why he ignore me.can any girl accpet him like that?? He like a crazy and drugs addict.<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:61.98589894242068% 46.00470035252644%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f62d"></span></span>
Consider it a good thing, getting yourself involved with someone that has ongoing drug and alcohol issues will not turn out well.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:03 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You mean he will with girl with anxiety disorder too ?and used drugs and drink alcohol together?☹️
Maybe,but i really care about him.hope someday he will be a good guy