Notices

I'm living Benzo free Part 4

Old 07-05-2016, 11:08 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

.. all manner of folks I grew up with .. but, I really care about right now is
getting the right mixture of cold split pea soup ..

.. folks can have a bazillion dollahs .. so .. you got the soup ?
Old 07-06-2016, 01:03 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

You might finish up getting getting your arse in someone's sights Blacky, and might be your own. Take care.

When I was in high school my girlfriend's brother, Rodney, shot us in the bum with a BB gun and he wasn't even chasing us. He told us to go to the end of the backyard, bend over, and that it wouldn't hurt. Ummm, we did it.

No, money doesn't matter much, but at the moment could do with a few extra bob gallivanting around after my brother. Bring on the cold split pea....matches my head.

OK kzaug, no cap. Whatever we find that we think is a great buy we show, and tell. I'm going out tomorrow with eyes peeled. Expect excellence, ha ha

I have always worn black Wayfarer's and these one's are tortoise shell, which is nice for a change.

I kept all of my Bob Dylan concert tickets in my jewellery box and someone broke into my flat and nicked the box. They probably just ditched them, not knowing what they meant to me, and didn't care. Pathetically, I wrote to Bob.....no reply.

The Suits got him, what can you expect?
Old 07-06-2016, 01:38 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

It really helps kzaug that you understand the trials associated with schizophrenia. Sorry that your uncle has this terrible illness and family having to endure. It's tragic, as usual onset is when the person is young.

My brother is absolutely chronic and even the top gun in the anti psychotic arsenal does not contain him. He's been in hospital for nearly a year now. Troppo.

Have taken a leaf from your book and am going to reclaim some space, it is really starting to affect me.

I stopped cold miserable 2 mg of Valium, and on day 3 was extremely agitated. "Normal", you reckon? I reinstated to 1.25mg and seem to be handling that OK.

Seems incredible that such small doses can have such an impact, or maybe I'm just unusually sensitive? Be so glad to be free of them altogether.

Hi to everyone.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:57 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Do your best

Evening & goodnight guys
Old 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Steely,I'm amazed by how even the tiniest piece cut off of my klono can send me into a frenzy,I get scared to cut again cuz I don't want to get so anxious I feel like drinking is the answer,but I've been off booze a couple of months and I'm tapering off klono,just at a snails pace haha😊
Old 07-06-2016, 04:51 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Well done Winslow, was wondering where you were and hoping you were OK.

It's incredible hey, 2mgs and so agitated. I was in a frenzy, walking in circles. I rushed for the bottle, not the grog, the Valium bottle haha. Seem to be holding on 1.25 and am going to sit there for a while, Can't handle it. Don't want to.

You've been off the booze for a couple of months and so happy for you. Thanks for getting back to me, really appreciated.

Hi Soberwolf have a great day, you too Winslow. My best to all.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:22 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thanks Steely x
Old 07-07-2016, 02:00 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Hey all,I was cutting a guys hair that quit an opioid painkiller cold turkey,said he had 42 days off work so just did it,says its more of a mind game really,I figure I should be a bit more aggressive in my klono taper,at least I do have the "luxury" of tapering but its gone on for too bloody long,I'm not taking it seriously enough I think,anyway he said stay active when you start feeling withdrawal, makes sense as I did that last time I tried tapering but I know in alcohol withdrawal I could barely leave the couch,eeks,hope all are well😊
Old 07-07-2016, 03:02 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

They are my feelings too Winslow. I know that 1.25mg Valium is really no dose at all, so maybe it is all in my head.

Hard to figure, as when I cut the 2mg (I know that's nix as well) cold, I went well for the first 2 days then on day 3 became really agitated. I dunno Winslow I'm sick of the whole thing too and just want to be free of the lot.

I'm vaguely trying to follow Prof Ashton's recommended 10% cut every 2 weeks. She has more recently said that even this might be too aggressive. So who knows? This is her recommended advice for Valium don't know what she recommends for Klono. Have you had a look at the Ashton Manual? If not, it may be of some help.

I sometimes think that I don't take it seriously enough, but at only 1.25 I might as well console my mind that I am tapering slowly and just slowly ditch the last of it.

One thing I no longer do is take any extra, as think this might upset the applecart. I don't do this regularly, but from time to time I might take an additional 5mg in times of real anxiety, stress.

Hope you get on top of it Winslow, it is an absolute pain.

Funny the things you learn in the barber's chair.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:12 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

.. reap what you sow .. Dallas is a combat zone ..

.. 2 police shot .. guy may be cornered ..

.. this is .. IDK .. the rounds on the feed sound like 7.62mm.. which is AK-47 ..

.. hard to really tell off news feed ..

.. but I will tell you .. this is not going to get any better for some time ..

.. I think it will become worse in the short term ..

.. my opinion of course ..

Old 07-07-2016, 09:08 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I saw the man shot in his car as he reached for his wallet to show his license as wife and baby looked on. Horrible.

She live fed it on YouTube and maybe she'd be shot too if she didn't have that going. So glad we have good gun laws here I'd be scared walking down the street thinking everyone was packing a rod. Really, I would.

Dallas has just come on the news so will close, and hope you are doing OK Blacky. Your court appearance must be coming up soon so do look after yourself.

I don't think it's going to get better soon either. What a tragic turn of events.

My best to all.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:21 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

,, So here is the deal so far on Dallas ,, 11 police shot 3 dead .. multiple shooters..

,.. as I have said .. you reap what you sow .. too many folks shot by police with unjust cause ..

.. this has a backlash .. I am sorry that these folks are unrelated .. but for their profession ..

.. ok now it is 4 police dead confirmed ..

I am very sorry for these folks an families ..

But a stand has been made to counter the innocent people killed by police in the United States almost every other day ..

I do not advocate any of this .. on both sides .. all sides .. IDK ..

.. THIS IS WHAT IT IS ..

.. a F u k in war // now

.. too far gone ..
Old 07-07-2016, 09:29 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

I'm with you on all of that Blacky. A backlash was bound to occur, people can only take so much. Innocent people getting shot by cops. This was bound to happen, in fact I was expecting it. What a dreadful expectation to hold. Peace.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:39 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

.. officers wounded have been taken to Parkland hospital ..

.. which is the same place John Kennedy was taken after he was assassinated ..

,, as was Oswald after he was shot ..

Old 07-07-2016, 09:43 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

I'm sorry but I am gonna replay this one ..

Old 07-08-2016, 12:23 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Don't blame you one bit for playing that one.

I only just learnt that people can walk around the streets of Texas with assault rifles in full view. My God, that's weird......and very scary. Why do everyday people need an assault rifle?
Old 07-08-2016, 03:46 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

For some reason I trust you guys even though I have never met you, and that you might be a troll or an axe murderer idk.

Did any of you find that SR started to do your head in? If so, what did you do?

Am I answering my own question in that I don't read constant posts of despair and just stick with browsing?

I'm starting to feel it's a bit of a head crusher, and though I don't have the desire to drink or overuse licit drugs, do feel the need of support at some level.

What's a girl to do?

I await your reply dear Dorothy Dix.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:06 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

.. you want to play with some bullets ? (not y'all )

but others in the US ,, well I got something for ya .. a little bit ..

.. just a little bit .. a little bit .. Yes

.. these are the guns and aircraft I work on ..

Old 07-09-2016, 05:44 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

I dunno Blacky I ask for advice on head crushing tedium, and what do I get? A rain of bullets. If your solution to my most most vexing problem is to shoot myself, you have not succeeded I'm taking the Peace Train.

On reflection, my despairing post did answer its own question in that I just need to ditch the whingers and get on with it.

I think my post was borne out of a rising anger I felt about someone (not y'all) ,...I've never said y'all before, who I perceived as constantly bleating, and it was getting on my nerves. Made me angry, but that's my problem, not their's.

It's not their fault, they have their own set of problems and need to post here as much as the next person, so the solution for me is to simply ignore them, and to wish them the best.

I wish everyone the best here, but that doesn't mean I have to become involved. Sounds good to me.

When I post in the morning I am more anxious, as I was in my previous post, but as the day wears on the executive function of my brain kicks in and I think more rationally.

The aircrafts you worked on look very complex, and do demonstrate your obvious skill. But I tell you what, I would much prefer to see the construction of a house rather than its destruction.

Houses stand and bullets make them fall, including the people cowering inside. The bullets all scare me, I'm just a civilian remember, and have a vested interest.

I reckon you make a better builder of houses. It demonstrates both skill and humanity, something a Sha-nook (sp.) can never do.

Hope you are doing OK and holding the line.

Yours sincerely the fake Deli Lama from Australia. Build on the Rock, and rock on.
Old 07-09-2016, 05:46 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

What do you mean Steely? Are you upset over peoples posts about relapse and such? I get upset when I see suicidal posts or when someone is here and it seems like they're not even trying to get clean,is it like that?