Notices

I'm living Benzo free Part 4

Old 07-22-2016, 05:55 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  

.. ok so .. we got the wicked witch of the east .. who had a house fall on
her .. and we have the wicked witch of the west .. which rules OZ .. in most ways

.. Then we have Glenda the good witch of the north ..

I want to know who this witch is of the south ??

Old 07-22-2016, 06:01 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  

Old 07-22-2016, 06:04 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Old 07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  

.. yeah that seemed to be going well .. yep ..
.. always a catch in these things .. though

Old 07-22-2016, 06:37 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  

... meh ... That is one of my fav .. movies .

.. now you want to see somthin really scary .. on my list ..

.. we are just show the most disturbing scene

Old 07-22-2016, 06:40 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  

I couldn't see it Steely
Old 07-22-2016, 06:46 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  

.. hell they cut short ..

.. so I am going to show you a deleted scene from that movie

Old 07-22-2016, 06:52 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

Ok Blacky gotta go back to consider your posts and reply with purpose. Just wanted to send Winslow my "the Redcoats are coming" op shop purchase.

Don't worry, I'm on side, the Brits colonised us, but got away with it. But it's a really good coat. Pure wool, hardly used and made by some fancy couturier.

I'm gunna post my hoodie but need to have my Wayfarer's on and do my excellent Bob Dylan impersonation.

Notice you got the editor's blue pencil. I didn't see what you said, but noticed the edit. You been up to no good again Blacky? haha

Rightyo here come the Redcoats......no, nay never.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:53 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Ha ha - maybe it won't post I think I did something wrong. Try.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:00 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Old 07-22-2016, 07:06 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

.. I did not see any blue pencil ..

.. could be some pages back .. yeah ..

.. but today .. no blue pencil ..

.. no blue pencil today ..

.. mmm, Hmmm ...

.. give me a star sticker ..

.. put it on my forehead ..
Old 07-22-2016, 07:10 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  

Can you see the red coat Winslow?

It's not that crash hot but I still like it.

Await the hoodie because my camera needs a new battery and can't take a picture with my iPad if I want to wear it with the Wayfarer's unless of course I take a backwards shot in the mirror or something. Gawd! Bet there's a simpler way. My friend will take the picture and I'll ask her to lend me her 1963 Strat as top prop. Bob would be proud. haha
Old 07-22-2016, 07:14 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  

A blue pencil is what proofreaders use to correct or edit proofs in the printing industry.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:12 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  

I believe the Pentagon did experiment with hallucinogens during the Vietnam War Blacky. I have no doubts whatsoever. We are nothing to them....remember?

The clips from Jacob's Ladder, particularly "What Really Happened", really brought it home, but I'm still trying to climb, and will get there. I can see the top rung.....not far. And it is the journey that counts .....but sometimes....

Seeing as I need a job I'm hands up for the Wicked Witch of the South vacancy, only I'm not wicked and would look crap in a pink wedding cake dress like Glenda, so will plumb for Psycho Witch of the South in hoodie, Wayfarer's and 1963 Strat., which covers well as a broom. It sure does fly.

Actually my hair does look like a psycho witch, so reckon I've got the credentials, and you can never tell by appearances. Have to get Winslow's advice on what I should do with my hair.

Was getting right into The Wizard of Oz and then the flare ignited and didn't see what lay behind? Most disappointing, as was fully primed for the revelation. Story of my life haha

The next two videos did not open in Gondwana Land (Australia, part), which was another disappointment. Geeze!

I've been in the odd psych ward too Blacky. No diagnosis other than freaked out crazy witch of the South. Mental collapse. Jacob. I reckon I got PTSD from just seeing the War let alone engage. Actually, I got it for other reasons too, but that's another story.

Gunna try and chill now, but wanted to say that though I am no military strategist, believe that Russia and China would have supplied the North with nuclear weapons equal to those of the United States if deployed, and all hell would have broken loose.

And from what I've read, nuclear weapons would not have been the best of ideas strategically (huh!), because of the nature of guerilla warfare, and that B52's would have been just as effective.

That's just the BS strategic stuff, not the moral consequences. Hiroshima, Nagasaki. And then of course there's Chernobyl.

Good Russia got barred from the entire Olympic Games, hey!? Not that I care much about international competitive sport, but they are the biggest bunch of cheats, liars, ever.

And Putin needs an ice-pick in his head as revenge for Trotsky, and that poor fellow who copped the Strontium 90 in his tea, or whatever it was. AND P*ssy Riot. And the rest......

See if I can find a good star.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:19 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  

What's that's permalink thing mean at the top of my edited post?
Old 07-22-2016, 09:22 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  

Did my original (long) post arrive? Hope so, I'm tired and it took a bit of time.

Told ya I was the good witch from the South. Self praise is no recommendation ha ha
Old 07-22-2016, 09:26 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  

Just testing something ......sorry.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:30 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  

OK Winslow I have my hoodie, my dark glasses and only have to get the guitar. Hope my friend lends it to me for super prop. She is very protective of her guitars, (she has many), but am pretty sure she'll lend, plus she'll be taking the photo.

Staring to feel a bit more settled. Brother being housed probably. Still angsting, mood changes and all that goes along, but can definitely see at this 7 months that I have improved cognitively. For me, this shift came right on the 6-7 month mark.

It has given the the *courage* to continue. Geeze, might be able to count backwards from 100 by 7. Haha

Feeling relaxed (for me, that is ) so decided to posta really great steel hatchet who's wooden handle is broken. It is still a beautiful piece of steel so gave it a badge for precision.

I'm going to clean it as really honed back steel looks fantastic. Hope you can read the badge.

I once had an experienceo at night nigh Blackywhere was hooking hooking (going pretty fast) 'round a corner on my pushbike and a truck was parked too close to the turn. Don't know how I got out of it and swear to God in my mind's eye me ploughing into the rear of this truck andthe sounds of every bone in my legs (particularly) breaking within. So I know what you mean.

OK. steel hatchet for your good citation

Hope everyone is well.

Last edited by Steely; 07-23-2016 at 03:45 AM. Reason: OCD grammar stuff
Old 07-23-2016, 03:54 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  

My experience in no way compares with what happened to you Blacky, but it was the hearing of the sound, without (before) it happened that later. surprised me.

I've had a few weird experiences like that. Guess everyone has. Hope so.

Here comes hatchet and peace dove.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:17 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
Do your best

Wishing all my friends here a nice weekend