Notices

I'm living Benzo free Part 4

Old 07-19-2016, 01:28 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  

.. at 29:15 on the above vid .. you will see how we operate .

.. uniforms with no patches .. and helicopters that are black or green with no markings .. none of this .. ever admitted in the official record .. still to this day .. and as I may have said .. this is still in effect ..
Old 07-19-2016, 02:01 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  

.. now 2 ... 3 times 4 ..5 , 10, 20 ... the US has done this ..

.. I got blood all ****** over me man ...I can't wash it off .. I thought we wore white hats ..

.. I am sorry .. I am so sorry ..

.. but ya know .. is what it was .. no more is for me ,,

Last edited by Dee74; 07-19-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:50 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  

.. to be free of alcohol, pills and narcotics .. is the deal OK ..

.. take life as it flows .. you will be ok man .. you will be ok and can do it ..

.. I know this ..
Old 07-19-2016, 10:07 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

.. ok ,, here it is .. 33 years or so ago .. I died in a car wreck .. drunk and on acid ..'

.. this ain't no sh-t .. I put my 69 Impala through a telephone pole ..

.. runnin from the police .. we was running high octane racing fuel ..

.. That was our deal .. not the the police .. but other cars .. racing ..

.. Y a know .. this was 1981 or so .. so we were slinging heavy metal at high octane down the the interstate .. the engine in my 69 had a higher compression ratio than say .. a 73 Z28 Camaro ,, which we took all out on the bridge tunnel .. I got him .. and then our muffler blew off .and the tail pipe hit the ground with sparks blastin ..

.. we pulled over to do maintenance .. ha ha
Old 07-19-2016, 11:05 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

.. ok ,, here it is .. 33 years or so ago .. I died in a car wreck .. drunk and on acid ..'

.. this ain't no sh-t .. I put my 69 Impala through a telephone pole ..

.. runnin from the police .. we was running high octane racing fuel ..

.. That was our deal .. not the the police .. but other cars .. racing ..

.. Y a know .. this was 1981 or so .. so we were slinging heavy metal at high octane down the the interstate .. the engine in my 69 had a higher compression ratio than say .. a 73 Z28 Camaro ,, which we took all out on the bridge tunnel .. I got him .. and then our muffler blew off .and the tail pipe hit the ground with sparks blastin ..

.. we pulled over to do maintenance .. ha ha .. but we got him .. full out acceleration we went by Z28 at not much a heavy speed .. but a consistent win .. racing ..

.. of course then the muffler blew off our car .. like I said .. we did not care really except for the sparks and such .. taking the Z28 was the pinnacle of that car probably ..

.. Hell man .. we blasted the police before that final run one time ..

They could not catch .. or ok match the speed of this car ..
they could discern where we tuned and parked because of the smoke of the tires .. but the us go .. with some tickets .. even gave me my weed bowl back .. that happen no more huh .. HA HA HA

.. so what the heck am I talkin bout .. OH .. WHEN I DIED ..

.. Yeah .. I saw the pole coming as we skidded at 120 mph .. and I knew
this was the end .. I only felt bad for my Mom and family as the car went through the pole like a cartoon chopping a chunk out the pole as it came down still upright .. just missing about 10 feet of it .. I am going to tell you I died right before the impact .. I heard it all but I was already dead .. I was shut down " I was in blackness and suspended " the car was upside down and on fire .. not a big fire .. but my buddy leaned in and said the car is on fire .. and I came back from the blackness and got all my injuries getting out the care these briars .. so fast ..

... then the cop we blew away pulled up .. hell I think he might of even pulled his gun .. did not matter .. we put our hands on or heads ..

.. then after a search I told the cop .. ya know you might want to back up from my car that is upside down and on fire .. because ya know fuel is um .. probably leaking down out the gas tank ..

.. yeah he backed up .. I said my knee hurt so I got an ambulance ..

.. in the back of the ambulance .. I heard my car go off .. woomph .. or something ..

.. got a ride to the hospital ..checked my knee out, which was fine .. no charges, although the cop said I no doubt you were impaired .. I said yeah man, I made that turn and blown your ass away if not .. ha ha .. we just walked out the door with a ticket or two .. and were glad to be ******** alive

.. you see these 32 .. 3 4 years have been a bonus life .. because

.. I did die that day ;;
//
Old 07-19-2016, 11:09 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've been out of the loop Blacky - hows your recovery going? you going ok?

D
Old 07-20-2016, 12:26 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  

Blacky, I have not yet finished your earlier posts because so exhausted, depressed, anxious and the rest, wanted to sit down and write to you properly. So much to talk about vis Vietnam and your own personal struggle, and which could not be rushed.

I really relate to you Blacky and hope you see me as a proper friend.

When first I met you here my first reaction was to relate to all of the building and tradesman work you do, and saw a fellow with experiences similar to my own, and why I like jiving with you now.

I saw a similar history, even though I know cyber space can be deceptive.

Am going to sit now and read properly your posts, so be prepared. I hope we are friends Blacky, I would really like that. John Pilger is Australian you know, and a fantastic journalist. Thanks for posting that one. I went to a talk he gave here on East Timor.

Over and out...steely....await Vietnam and further response. I'm on side.

How About Trump's wife (so forgettable) knocking off Michelle Obama's maiden speech? What a twit. It's actually hilarious if it weren't so serious.

And a a painter reckon your avatar should return to colour. Only my opinion ya know.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:57 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Have just finished reading your posts Blacky and so much material a hurried response will not do them justice, and I am so very tired. Aftermath.

I am having lunch tomorrow with the woman for whom I bought the "get well" bracelet, above. Then, Friday I have to have a test done which requires a general anaesthetic, and which always fills me with fear, so If I don't get back you'll know
I AM DEAD. So you won't be alone, no s..t.

I cannot delete the VC boy being shot. As in one of my earlier posts find that doing so deletes them/him from my memory and I refuse to forget that boy. Don't want to erase them, and it doesn't do my head in, they deserve memory.

I keep him alive by remembering him, making me more committed to the idea of peace and an end to such atrocity. I keep him alive because he would want that, and his death not in vain.

That's all we have when someone dies...their memory and he died as an innocent boy. The VC were the people, not some dirty pinko commie rats.

I have response to your nuke suggestion of the North but that can wait. Am now going to try follow your instructions on posting a video properly. Wish me luck.

The song is called "Sacco & Vanzetti", by Woody Guthrie. Two men wrongfully executed in 1927 on trumped up charges of robbery, but in reality because they were Left Wing. Simple and intelligent working men.

Yes, the deal is no alcohol, opiates or pills, and the way I am trying to run my own personal struggle. It's an exercise in futility Blacky, but I know you know that already.

Well, here we go...."Sacco & Vanzetti"......they were American as you would probably know.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:14 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  

Actually the song is called "Two Good Men". Their names were Sacco & Vanzetti...two good men.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:30 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  

Woody Guthrie -- Two Good Men - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKg54bvObQ

See, Woody didn't forget he wrote a song instead.

Shite, my iPad must be different and it's not working out. I'll figure it out later. Hope y'all like it. Keep singing.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:37 AM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Administrator

there ya go Steely

Old 07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee.

Appreciate that as it really is a great song. Woody is a legend pity, about Arlo's turnabout. Started out good.......then.....
Old 07-20-2016, 02:06 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

.. I get out there sometimes rambling and such ..
Old 07-20-2016, 05:31 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  

.. now here .. let these guys ramble ,,

Old 07-20-2016, 06:02 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  

,, HA HA .. you see when I was 14 and put in a metal hospital by my folks ..

.. we each took turns on what songs we could play .. well ... I had that album ..

.. it is a whole side song .. longer than the vid probably .. I would put that on after some horrible disco crap or something .. oh yeah ..

.. geeze I been locked up back n forth for that last 40 years ..

.. like summer camp to me now .. ya know ..

..I have never been violent or hurt anyone ,, but my record adds up ..
Old 07-20-2016, 06:34 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  

.. so , ya know .. they gonna send me up if they can ..

.. I have a response calculated .. and relevant .. and ..

.. I will have my say .. before sentence ..

.. ya know ,, **** the court .. and all of them ..

I will prevail ..

.. if not .. I do some longer time .. ain't gonna break me ,, hqa ha ha ha hya

Last edited by Dee74; 07-20-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-21-2016, 01:00 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  

You will prevail Blacky and have great faith in your ability to produce a considered and relevant defence. Let's hope the beak is a reasonable and considered person as well. Still got a good feeling about the outcome. Barrister Blacky strikes again.

Me sitting her fasting and waiting for this test today. As earlier, afraid of general anaesthetics, but no way way 'round it but through it. I'm a woos.

Will return this afternoon with good news about steely's excellent adventure.

Made a few good scores at the op shop yesterday one being a deadly, near new hoodie which is super warm and cost me$2.50. Looked it up on e-bay and cost $90. Cool.

Wish me luck. Hangin' for a coffee.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:45 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  

I know you're all chaffing at the bit for this scintillating piece of information,.....but...

STEELY LIVES!

woke at 4:00am so still too buggered to write further but "I'll be back."
Old 07-22-2016, 01:33 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  

Steely,I wanna see the hoodie if you can put up a pic sometime,still hanging in there over here,hope all are well
Old 07-22-2016, 03:03 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  

Done Winslow.

Plus another thing that will make you laugh as it relates to American history in a way. Hope you're still doing well and great to hear from you. Thanks.