Notices

I'm living Benzo free Part 3

Old 04-28-2016, 12:48 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Old 04-28-2016, 12:50 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I know Hunter S Thompson wrote Fear and Loathing in somewhere....car trip two guys I think. Ginsberg was a poet. Beat Generation. Greenwich Village mean. time. Cassidy, no. Apart from Hopalong. Kesey sounds like a poet and both probably from that same genre. It was really great. Poerty, art, politics, as well as a lot of alcohol and other drugs. Some got out alive, some didn't. Doors of Perception stuff. And there will always be geology. haha

Anyrate......were having election coming up too. The PM Malcolm Turnbull has called a Double Dissolution of Parliament so we have elections coming up June, I think.

It would be ratbaggery if the conservative Liberal (cap L ha) Government gets reelected. We can kissour arse goodbye as far as social services go...there starting to hand these services over to charities and you can see the slow decline

Again, I rest my case.

My best to all....goodnight.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:12 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Old 04-28-2016, 01:13 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

A PACK of dogs came at me in a park early one morning. I was intoxicated, tired and vulnerable. Very difficult to back them down and it was really scary. Somehow I did it. There were at least six and in attack position.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:27 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Thanks for supplying the music blacky.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:42 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

That must have been extremely terrifying w/that pack of dogs Steely. When I was a child, I was collecting leaves in nearby woods for a school project. A german shepherd approached me growling and I froze in fear. It circled me twice, then jumped up & attacked me, biting me in the face. I ran like the dickens and cujo chased after me lol. I finally made it outta the woods and came to a hill we kids used to go sledding on and that blasted dog chased me 1/2 way up the hill. I seriously thought it wanted to finished me off. When I got to the road, I saw a cop backing outta a neighbor's driveway. It turned out that dog had bitten 3 other kids in the prior hour before it attacked me! Yikes!
I was terrified of dogs for years after that. That was actually the 2nd time I had been bitten by a dog, but the 1st experience wasn't nearly as bad.
I finally got over my fear of dogs when I was on opiates and benzos. The same same lack of care I viewed life with during my years on drugs seem to benefit me w/that fear. I'm pretty sure that was the only positive thing to come outta those yrs lol.

It's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I didn't read the book, but I saw the movie w/Johnny Depp and Benicia Del Toro. A lot of people liked the movie, but I'm not 1 of them lol. I know that all the drugs and alcohol and Las Vegas are suppose to be symbolic of the 70's drug culture, but I just thought the movie was strange, strange strange lol.

Blacky, I sure wish I could see what you're posting, but I just see blanks. Can you tell us why you think you're going to prison? I thought your sentencing was in May? One more question and I hope I'm not overstepping, are you still sober?

(( Hugs )) & love peeps!
Old 04-28-2016, 12:11 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

I can't talk about certain things now as I am known from other forums and had a guy contact my PO .. over something he tried to say was threatening one time ..

The PO said it was nothing .. but .. to watch what I say .. on forums ..

Just like I have to find another councilor or have the disclose agreement terminated ..

I graduated my group CBT class today .. but I might keep going .. my insurance pays most of the cost ..

Old 04-28-2016, 12:17 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

As for my court date .. it now is in July .. continued by the State Attorney ..

,, but the hit and run charge .. is a 10 year felony .. so it is serious ..

.. I tam mentally preparing for about 2 or 3 years I think ,,

.. I am trying for some sort house arrest with ankle monitor ..
.. GPS and alcohol check every 30 minutes ..
Called a SCRAM bracelet ..

Old 04-28-2016, 03:10 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Congratulations on graduating CBT class blacky and hope all of what you are doing counts to support your case. Continuing to attend is a good idea on lots of fronts I reckon.

Have to get ready to have breakfast and go see my head shrinker. Another big day and back this arvo.

The dog thing really is scary kzaug I thought they were going to maul me too. Those gnashing teeth.......drooling,....eyes. Horrible.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:45 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
I can't talk about certain things now as I am known from other forums and had a guy contact my PO .. over something he tried to say was threatening one time ..

The PO said it was nothing .. but .. to watch what I say .. on forums ..

Just like I have to find another councilor or have the disclose agreement terminated ..

I graduated my group CBT class today .. but I might keep going .. my insurance pays most of the cost ..

I didn't realize people could figure out identities here, but I suppose it happens. What rotten luck and what a scoundrel! I would definitely stay in that CBT group. I hope all goes well w/your case dear.
(( Hugs )) n love!
Old 04-28-2016, 11:57 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

What's a PO?
Old 04-29-2016, 05:26 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Parole Officer.

Blacky, I pray for the best outcome and I know that no matter what happens you'll do your best to do the right thing.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:32 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Thanks Astro.

I couldn't make the connection between forum users and a PO.

Someone actually did that.....? What a cretin.

Blacky, don't forget to stay posted.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:34 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Do your best

Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend
Old 04-29-2016, 10:51 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Thanks Soberwolf.

It's been a real shock blacky to learn that you might have to go to gaol for that amount of time or, best case wear a SCRAM bracelet! So Come Releasea Me? Ha

I assumed it was either drug related or turf paint on car stuff this is more serious and I did not realise. And you didn't give much away.

If the SCRAM bracelet is the best possible outcome I'm sorry, but far preferable to stinking gaol. I have a really good feeling that you will get stuck with SCRAM. Hope so.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Old 04-29-2016, 09:00 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

.. and now what ..

.. I am kidding , I am fine .. already done dizzny .. ha ha ..

Last edited by Dee74; 04-29-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:20 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Old 04-29-2016, 10:02 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

.. I looked this band up quick .. just in case they had some sort crazy rant stuff like Ted Nugent .. did not see that so .. here .. I apologize for any offense takin off this vid ..

.. but it is pretty tame .. to me ..

Old 04-29-2016, 10:20 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

.. don't worry Dee .. I will wind it up ..

I talked to the owner of this company .. like in .. 2004 ..
They instead of GE now make the mini-gun .. one I worked with
on the attack helicopters .. always jamming up ..

New version works ..