Notices

I'm living Benzo free Part 3

Old 06-24-2016, 08:23 PM
  # 441 (permalink)  

I am down south .. but this area is dear to me .. and I will go if I can help ..
Old 06-24-2016, 10:26 PM
  # 442 (permalink)  

Old 06-24-2016, 10:38 PM
  # 443 (permalink)  

.. I don't know .. I am about to head out to West Virginia with my tools an chain saws and what not I might need ... generators .. cell chargers ,, etc, for a disaster zone ,, ... I got to go .. is what I need to do ..

.. looking at the flood stage .. it may descend as rapid as increases but the damage is heavy .. I am in Virginia about 4 hours out I gauge ,, I have not heard back from the number I called ..

.. I might just drive out there anyway .. I will think on it .. next few hours ..
Old 06-24-2016, 10:54 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  

;; road trip house floating down the river on fire .. yeah that was unique ..

.. hey maybe he not have flood insurance .. but fire .. ha ha ... oh sorry I should probably be joking about such things ,, but fu-k it .. I know ..

.. West Virginia .. Mountain Momma ..

Old 06-25-2016, 01:13 AM
  # 445 (permalink)  

What a beautiful place is West Virginia.

Gotta look after it. Good on you Blacky.

"Come on, come on, let's stick together."
Old 06-25-2016, 01:58 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  

Old 06-25-2016, 02:26 AM
  # 447 (permalink)  

I got my **** together to go .. them .. I kind of fell down the stairs .. was ..

.. bleeding out my elbow .. but still carried forth the mission ..

.. went and put 50 dollahs of fuel om my truck ..

.. got on the imterstate .. realized I was headed west instead pf east ....

.. turned around and said .. **** IT .. and came on back home ..

.. I did wind the truck up a bit // 75 --80 .. or so .. but really ..

.. There ain't no place like home .. Safe and sound .. here again .. is fine ..

............... yes .............

.. I was bleeding all over the place ..
Old 06-25-2016, 02:47 AM
  # 448 (permalink)  

.. yeah now I see .. my right arm is got gouges in it .. I guess I fell down the stairs ..
.. well I have no head wounds .. but I am out of cigarettes so .. we going back out ..

.. 10 minutes to a;cohol sales .. sorry I know .. I should not say such things I guess ...
Old 06-25-2016, 02:53 AM
  # 449 (permalink)  

.. one thing is .. you can't see the blood all on my cloths because thew are paint covered .. yeah .. that is just sherwin williams deep red ..

HA HA HA ..

I got ta go and do this thing ..
Old 06-25-2016, 03:16 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  

.. oh geeze .. I am out there .. screaming at the neighbors to call;; the mo-fukin police .. but .. I did come inside and shut up .. after that one country song ..

.. mmm rrrrrrr dohhhh //
Old 06-25-2016, 09:49 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hope your feeling better Blacky
Old 06-25-2016, 10:41 AM
  # 452 (permalink)  

Blacky, I've been racking my brain on what to say to you & ttytt, I'm still not sure what to say.
I'm very sorry about the flooding in WV and how it affected you. We honeymooned there and it's a beautiful state. I also love Take Me Home, Country Road.
I know you're scared about your upcoming court date and probably think "wth, I might as well drink since I'm probably going to jail." That's why I'm having a hard time thinking of what to say, because I might think the same way. But, when it boils downs to the nitty gritty, do you want to die a drunk? Do you want to attain happiness some day? I'm not trying to sound judgemental, because who am I to judge? I'm a junkie who put away heroin, methadone, norco and klonopin. Why??? Because I wanted happiness more than anything else on earth. I wanted a "normal" life. Sobriety is something you can attain, if you want it badly enough. Most people here @ SR feel they're a lost cause when they try to quit their doc's, but if you read the success stories, you'll find that what seems like the impossible...getting clean, can and has been done.
One last thing....you need to quit getting into your truck while impaired. It's like loading a pistol with 1 bullet and playing russian roulette, extremely dangerous. Walk, call a cab, do anything but drive.
I hope your arm is okay and you're not badly hurt dear. Love and (( hugs. ))
Old 06-25-2016, 10:54 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  

I just thought of one more thing Blacky. When you feel like drinking, maybe you should post in the newby threads. It's fine to post here too, but a lot more people are awake or in other countries in the newby thread who could talk.
Old 06-25-2016, 02:09 PM
  # 454 (permalink)  

You're cool Blacky, and it's good to post when things go arse up, or down in your case. Hope you didn't injure yourself badly, but it doesn't sound good. Gouges, bleeding, etc.

I fell down a flight of stairs at my little sister's wedding. I was made to go home next day on public transport, wedding attire, ladders in my stockings, felt and looked like shite, bruises on legs. And my hair was a mess, ho ho ho. My family didn't speak to me for a very very long time. Can't blame them really. The shame, awful. Sandra Bulloch 28 a Days stuff. It was a shocker.

I'm glad you turned around and came back home. Drunken man with a chain saw, not good. Driving too, but you know.....

The stress would be great Blacky...not knowing...maybe gaol? Why not? But when you wake this morning you'll feel like shite, and the reasons why you/we choose to be sober will be clear. IT'S F.U.C.K .E.D! Feels like HELL next day. Oh, woe. Dreadful stuff.

Drinking is one thing Blacky, but you have badly injured yourself, and you were driving.. You would be screwed if you had have been spotted. And other people....and I know you know.

Pick yourself up, clean your wounds, go to doctor if necessary and start afresh, with at least sobriety on your side. And all us here, too.

Just heard on the news that you had a thousand year flood. Incredible. Rest today Blacky, don't go runnin' around with a chain saw. Sober is better, and I know, you know .....

Keep us posted on your well being Blacky, people care. Also the floods. They just mentioned that burning house you saw floating down the river on the news. Don't you go floating down the river....you'll be right Blacky, so long as you don't drink.

I've been where you are right now Blacky, I know how it feels. Big hugs.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:11 PM
  # 455 (permalink)  

And then there was that time I bounced off a steel pole and broke my sternum, and that other time, and that other time......always.

It's not so much the drinking Blacky, it's the damage we cause to ourselves and others when we do. People who think they have nothing to lose take greater risks, and that's what you are doing. But you have a lot to lose Blacky you are good at everything you do......and you are a good man, and besides you mightn't even get a custodial sentence. Boy, will we ever sledge you then. Really hope your injuries aren't too bad. Rest up. Put some cool jazz on.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:23 PM
  # 456 (permalink)  

Blacky, so sorry to read you're hurting. Sending you good thoughts and wishes to find some peace and relief. Please do everything you can to stop and take care of yourself.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:48 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Blacky, I hope you're OK and all I can really say is that we'll do our best work sober and enjoy our lives more than we would've dreamed. Truth.

I apologize for being absent without a word. Stepped on a cruise ship for 7 days and headed to Mexico, fully expecting to have internet service so I could check in to SR. Nada, zip, zilch. Pretty much off the grid.

Oh well. Ziplining through the jungle canopy in the mountains outside of Puerto Vallarta was craaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyy!!!
Old 06-25-2016, 09:15 PM
  # 458 (permalink)  

We all care about you Blacky. Please check in whether you're sober or not.

Alcohol's not my doc, but I was a wkend partier in the 80's and 90's. I pulled off some of my most stupid and death defying stunts back then. Frankly, I'm lucky to be alive ( & lucky I didn't kill anyone else ) after all the drunken car surfing and drag racing I use to do. I credit God for my life and the life of others.

I agree w/Steely about how multitalented you are Blacky. I hope you recognize that fact and value yourself dear. (( Hugs )) & be safe.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:21 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Astro View Post
Ziplining through the jungle canopy in the mountains outside of Puerto Vallarta was craaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyy!!!
Sounds like a total blast Astro, you lucky dog!
I figured you were on vacation, since you're always around otherwise.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:33 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  

.. I am fine .. I did head out with a full tank .. yeah .. but I headed west instead of east .. so when I got my road bearings .. I realized I was impaired and made it back home safely ..