SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Anxiety Disorders (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/anxiety-disorders/)
-   -   Baby Birman (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/anxiety-disorders/27059-baby-birman.html)

Morning Glory 04-07-2004 08:49 PM

Baby Birman

You will need to register again.

We lost everyone's information after January.

2stop 04-08-2004 06:44 AM

Hope to see you soon Baby.....was concerned about ya when the boards were down. We're back and we're still here for you.

*hugs* :angel2: :throb

Daffodil 04-08-2004 10:45 AM

Hey, Baby Birman Are you out there yet? Did we lose you?

I sure to hope you find us soon. I've missed getting to talk to you.

Love and prayers from one who cares,
Daffofdil :wave:

2stop 04-08-2004 05:46 PM

Baby?
You out there hon?
Thought I saw you online earlier...
and don't see a post.
Just concerned about you.
Check in soon if you can...
*Love and Light* coming your way! :star
*warm hugs* ;)

baby birman 04-10-2004 03:18 PM

aww its so cute that u care 2stop and daffodil!! :throb

and yea im here... just havent been doing so good and i really dont wanna get on when im in a sad mood or depressed...id only ruin everyones days...

how have ya been??

2stop 04-10-2004 03:27 PM

(((~Amy~)))

Girlfriend...you will not ruin our day by getting on here on a bad day. That is EXACTLY when you ought to be on here! I am serious my dear. We need extra support and understanding on those bad days..that is how we learn to work through them and get past them to happier days on solid ground. Please post when you are feeling bad...we can listen and encourage you. I used to not want to post on my bad and crazy days either..but I swear to you it helps. It is amazing how well and how fast it helps. I have been on here when I was suicidal, when I was in brutal withdrawals...pissy moods...happy moods, manic moods, sad moods, angry moods..you name the mood..I have been on here posting..and not once was I treated ugly or rude...just the opposite..the acceptance and support has shown me I am worthy..period. Unconditionally loved and supported. That is such an awesome feeling!
Hang in there my dear. If you feel like sharing what is bothering you..I will listen however long you need. there is nothing you can say that would shock or offend me.But I want you to fel comfortable..so no presure. Just please know you are loved and welcomed unconditionally here...with open arms and all the time you need.
I have to go now, take the kiddo's rollerblading.

YOU ARE LOVED AMY......will check with ya later.
*****HUgs******** :star

Daffodil 04-10-2004 07:27 PM

((((((((AMY)))))

It's EASTER. May you blessed today and always.

Whew I was beginning to worry that you weren't coming back...I am so very glad you did. As 2stop said the time for you to come Amy is exactly when you are having a down day, you are welcome any day, any time, that's what a support group is for. To all of us get through the bad days. I most need to be here when I least want to.

How have you been? What did you do while this site was down. I really missed it and you. I read a lot and listened to tapes, worked in my flowers which always cheer me up. I really love flowers of all kinds.My favorite is of course daffodils. Did you guess that?

How is your dog doing? You didn't forget to play with him did you? My dog wants me to play at least once a day. Then she goes to sleep for awhile and when she wakes up she wants to play some more.

We are having the most beautiful weather right now for our area. It was 75* here today and I never remember a more beautiful day. The sun was shinning, the birds were signing, and I was working outside. What a combination.

Please don't worry about what you write. It really doesn't matter. What matters is that you and us here at SR can get to know each other and become friends. When pain is shared it is cut in half and when joy is shared it doubles. So you see when we share with you and you share with us we are helping each other make it though the good and the bad.

I will close for now Amy. Sending you HUGS and LOVE for EASTER. Hoping to hear from you soon

Daffodil :skiptrip:

2stop 04-11-2004 05:55 PM

~Amy~ Just wanted to ask how your weekend is going..and wish you a good start to the coming week. Hang in there, okay? We're here for you. When you're ready to talk, or just need an ear we will listen. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have been helped by getting on here...and just letting it all out.
Check in when you can sweetie.

***Warm, Supportive Hugs*** :angel2: :angel2: :angel2:

baby birman 04-12-2004 02:33 AM

2stop,

my weekend's been okay... i've just been at my mum's watching my siblings but it's not so bad coz i've also got to be with my lil sis's kitty who's a real sweetheart! he's so cute!

about what you said b4... about coming here to talk... when i first time started getting online and talking to ppl (like 3 yrs ago) first they listened, but then they literally got tired of me always being down or depressed. that's why they always got off when i got on and they stopped answering me. that's why i don't talk so much anymore. coz i'm afraid that it'll happen again. and i've heard this saying "when you laugh you laugh w/ the world but when you cry you cry alone" and that's made me think...i'm just so negative person that sumtimes it annoys me too..

daffodil,

i'm doing okay.. and yea i've played with my doggie. except i haven't been at home for 4 days so i haven't played with him now... but today i'll go home and play with him.

and yea i could see you like daffodils LoL!

i'm not really an easter person so these days are the same to me as the other days...but i'm doing ok. i've been doing betta but i won't complain coz it won't change.. okay i'm starting to ramble so i'll stop..

i g2g but i'll be back tomorrow! buh-bye and talk to ya guys lata!

*gives u both a huge hug*

2stop 04-12-2004 07:07 AM

::::Huge Hug Right Back At Ya!:::: Talk with ya later girl!!

:star :boogy :star

baby birman 04-13-2004 08:51 AM

Re: Baby Birman

just thought u might wanna know....i wont be able to get on b4 friday..im going to my friends house w/my doggie coz my dads being a jerk and an ass right now so its just betta if im not on his way..ill talk 2 ya guys on friday!

Daffodil 04-13-2004 11:09 PM

I'll be surrounding you Amy. I'll do my best to come on Friday. I do hope you have a peaceful visit at your friend's.

I'll be praying that things will work out for the best for you.

Daffodil

2stop 04-18-2004 05:10 PM

Hiya Amy!! How has your weekend gone? haven't heard from ya in a bit.Hope you are doing alright. Hope to hear from you soon!

(((((((((Warm Hugs)))))))))) :angel2: :council: :angel2:

baby birman 05-05-2004 09:19 AM

im sorry i havent been here in a while. ive had so much going on and my dad did the last thing to hurt me a couple of weeks ago. i got home too late and he got pissed coz i didnt get home earlier like i had promised. it was a weekend when i was at my friends house and my dad drinks on the weekends and hes very violent when hes drunk and im scared of him coz he can do anything when hes drunk! and a couple of weeks ago he was just so... well i got home and when i had closed the front door he came to me with his stupid bottle and started yelling at me coz i was late. i yelled back at him telling i dont wanna be at home when hes drunk and then he shouted that i have to come home when he tells me to and i said i dont have to coz im 18 and then he just lost it and hit me to my head with his bottle and he did it so hard that i lost my consciousness and just fell. when i woke up he had left and i had a terrible headache and when i went to the bathroom i saw how swelled the left side of my head and my cheek were. they still are. the headache was so bad that i just couldnt care how bad i looked. so i just went to sleep. but when i woke up in the morning and remembered what had happened, i just started crying. i was so down and hurt. but then i also decided that i wont live at home anymore. i called my friend and asked if i could come to her house. she said itd be ok so i went to hers and ive been there since. my dads been calling me and telling he'll do the whole thing again if i dont go back home but i wont go back. i dont wanna get hit like that ever again. ive been so depressed and sad coz of him during this whole time. my friends been asking me what happened when she saw my face and so has her mum. but im not gonna tell them. at least not yet coz theyve got so much going on in their lives specially in my friends coz her sister is in a hospital. i just wanna forget the whole thing w/ my dad. even though i hate him so much that i could tell cops about him so that they could take him to jail. ive never told about him to cops or other ppl that deal with ppl like my dad.
ive been trying to get a job but its hopeless. i havent got one and i think i never will. everythings so depressing and f***ed up right now. i dont know how much longer i can take this. because of my dad its hard for me to go to job interviews with this face coz ppl would think all kinda stuff and i dont want that to happen. but i need to try coz i need a job so that i can get money and then leave for good. but im just so........i dont even know whats going on in me. sumtimes im so angry at the world and sumtimes im so sad and feeling lonely that i could just kill myself. nothing works in my life. and i dont know how long i can take this. and i dont know what to do. im so hurt that i just wanna cry. i really need help but noone wants to help.
im sorry i came here just to complain. but i just had to get this all outa my head. ive missed you guys and ive thought about you a lot. i hope your all doing well. i gotta go now to take my dog out and then well go to the hospital with my friend to see her sister. ill try to get on later when im feeling better. *hugs u*

Gabe 05-05-2004 09:32 AM

Amy,
I'm sorry that everything is so hard for you right now.
Big hugs from me to you.
I'm saying a prayer that some good things land in your life very soon.
Don't apologize for coming here to get things off your mind.
We're here to listen and to offer you some light and encouragement when you need it.
Peace,
Gabe

CATLVR 05-05-2004 09:53 AM

Hi Amy,

Hope your feelin` better. Sorry your going thru such a hard time. This place helps me cope with my situation, it will help you too, so keep comin` back.

Take Care Sweetie,Cindy

PS: Your Pm's were deleted somehow during the shut down...didn't have a chance to read them :(

Morning Glory 05-05-2004 11:15 AM

I'm glad you are away from your father right now. I hope you can stay away or only go over when you have someone with you. I don't think it would hurt to call the police. I know that's hard to do, but what he did is against the law and he could have killed you. I don't know how long ago you were hit, but if you can go in and get an x-ray it might be a good idea. Sometimes injuries are more severe than they look. You want to make sure there is no internal bleeding.

There have been many times when I tried everything and couldn't find a job. It seemed hopeless at times. I always eventually found one and you will too.

You really need a support group. Al-anon or Al-ateen would probably help and some counseling. Someone to be on your side for a change. We can't do this alone. You've been through a great deal of abuse and you need some tender loving care for a while.

We all care about you here. Keep posting.

Hugs,
MG

Daffodil 05-05-2004 01:31 PM

Hello there, I am so glad to hear from you again. Mg's suggestions certainly seem to me to be a good plan for you. Do make sure you take someone along if and when you go to your dad's house.

I am also glad you have your dog with you. My dog is such a joy to me.

I know you have probably heard this over and over but please try to get to some Al-Anon meetings or Alateen meetings dear. We all need support groups and some of us need them more than others. Come here to SR whenever you can, we will do our best to help you over the rough spots but in the end dear it will be up to you to find the courage to make positive changes in your life.

Surrounding you with love and prayers,
Daffodil

baby birman 05-08-2004 09:59 AM

im not going back home ever again. my dad called me yesterday again and was about to start threatening me but i didnt let him. i told him im not coming home and he tried to start threatening again but i hung up on him.

ive been at my friends house. i told her and her mum about my dad and they said i should go to police. but i dunno...i dont think i should since my dads out of my life now. and im still looking for a job and when i get one, i need to work 2 months and then i have the money to leave. so if im lucky, ill be free by christmas. but im trying to get away earlier. and i will. i hope.
we also talked with my friend and well talk more tonight. ive also talked with my best friend on the phone and she said shell help me as much as she can.

so things are a bit better now. i still feel depressed and sumtimes i just cry even i dont know the reason...but im doing ok. as ok as i can.

i gotta go. ill be back as soon as i can!

Gabe 05-08-2004 11:36 AM

Amy,
I'm glad you've got people willing to help you.
You are moving in the right direction.
I'm sending some light and positive thoughts your way.
Big hugs,
Gabe