Notices

Baby Birman

Old 05-08-2004, 01:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Kelli's Angel

Re: Baby Birman

thanx Gabe! that means a lot to me! *feels loved* this waiting is just so hard..i mean now that i need to wait til someone hires me. i wanna get a job right now so that i could leave asap.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well I'm glad you feel loved because you are.
Waiting is a big pain in the butt, but good things eventually come our way.
Keep the faith,
Gabe
Old 05-08-2004, 01:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Hiya Amy! Haven't heard from ya in awhile. Hope you are doing alright. Hang in there...life does get better. Be gentle with yourself...love yourself. You're an awesome girl.

~Warmest Hugs~
Old 05-08-2004, 01:48 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

You're really doing well Amy!

I'm so glad you are protecting yourself.

Everything else will fall into place.

I'll be praying that you find a job.

Hugs,

MG

Old 05-08-2004, 10:07 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Queen of one liners

((((Amy))))

I am so glad you could the courage to take care of you. I have been sending prayers and hugs big time that you would. So I am sure if your patient a job will come your way.

Please whenever you can come back and let us know how things are going. O.K.? I'd hate to lose you in the shuffle life can get into these days.

Try to keep the focus on you and your future.That will really help.
Take care dear heart.
Love and prayers from one who cares,
Daffodil
Old 05-10-2004, 07:05 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Kelli's Angel

i sent a job application to this restaurant called Subway and i got a call today from there and tomorrow i have an interview! yayness coolness neatness!! ok i cant get too happi coz its just an interview and it doesnt mean that theyll hire me...but i also cant be too negative..but i hope ill get the job. WISH ME LUCK PPL!!!!! i reeeeally need it!!!!!

k i just wanted to let you know that ill maybe get a job soon. ill be back lata when i can and then ill tell you how it went!
Old 05-10-2004, 08:31 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

yayness coolness neatness!!

I've got my fingers crossed!

I'll be waiting to hear.

Old 05-10-2004, 10:00 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

bringing back to the top

Old 05-15-2004, 01:13 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Kelli's Angel

the woman that interviewed me said shell call me on friday or during the weekend and its saturday night now and she hasnt called... im getting desperate! im scared that she wont hire me!!! i reeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeeally need luck!!!! i need it sooo much!!! coz i just need this job right now! i cant wait any longer! she said if she hires me, i should be able to start on monday...and of course i am!! but im getting a feeling that she wont hire me... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE WISH ME LOTS OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 01:48 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Best of luck Amy. You could give her a call and let her know how much you want the job and what a good job you'll do for her.

Hugs,
MG

Old 05-15-2004, 09:21 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Queen of one liners

Keeping my fingers, toes and eye brows crossed.

But I'llgo even higher than that .

Love and prayers from one who cares
Old 05-17-2004, 01:31 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

((Amy))
Hey honey! I was just thinking about you last week and I am so glad that you are back. Sending you big hugs and a prayer that you get a good job. Stay strong. Hugs, Magic
Old 05-19-2004, 12:50 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Kelli's Angel

i didnt get that job...i just knew it...and thats one thing thats been making me sad and hopeless..i just..everything suxx at the moment and i dunno how long i can take this!!!! my friend lost her good guy friend and shes been so sad about it and it just kills me to think that shes hurting!!! but i cant be there for her and that makes me feel so down...i miss her so much...it just makes me cry to think that shes going through that all alone...well she has her family and other friends but i wanna be there for her too...i miss her..
the night b4 last night i woke up at like 3 am and started crying...i said stuff like help me help me and why am i so alone and why is my life like this...my friend woke up coz i cried and she tried to calm me down but i just cried like a baby....and i still feel so depressed and im so down right now..my friends at the centre with her other friends and im at hers. her mum and lil sis are sumwhere and im alone..i wish my friend could come soon coz i dont wanna be alone..i really want sumone to hug me and say im not alone..but i guess thats too much to ask..

well im gonna go..i wanna go to sleep..
Old 05-19-2004, 01:28 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Amy,

There is a perfect job waiting for you. It's just not ready yet.

I know how depressing it can be looking for a job. Then when you don't get one you applied for it makes you feel rejected and it's harder to go out and apply again. We've all been through that.

I know you feel abandoned and alone right now. I know you're afraid and feel hopeless, but this too shall pass and there are good things in life waiting for you. Every time I look at my grand children I think that I almost missed all that joy because I almost gave up when I was in despair just like you are now.

I would give you great big hugs if I could, but I can only send them to you from here.

After you recover from this disappointment you can go out and put in more applications. Do it all in one day. I even mailed applications and got responses. Go in or mail them to every place you want to work.

I promise you that this will get better and you WILL find a job.

I really wish you would go to counseling and work through some of the abandonment issues you are facing. It can't be easy. It's painful and support would be good for you.

Much love,
MG

Old 05-19-2004, 02:45 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Amy,
I'm sorry this job didn't turn out to be the one. But there's one out there for you, I just know it.
Keep the faith, I'm sending some light your way.
And a big hug too, because you aren't alone.
Gabe
Old 05-20-2004, 11:23 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Queen of one liners

((((Amy))))

Dear heart there are physical hugs and there are hugs from the heart. We here at SR are the best heart huggers in the world, and we are sending them on to you express mail.

I don't know what a Higher Power has in store for you dear but this I do know NOTHING that happens to us is worthless and unimportant. I believe with all my heart that something good will come out of your life and what your going though. Sometimes when I've been the most down is when I have had the greatest growth times, and that goes for your friend too.

I know it's hard to believe that now so I will hope you will trust that I've been on that end of the rope you are on right now. No, it isn't fun. No, it does hurt but IF you can find the courage to just put one foot in front of another you can get to the other side of this situation.

Do take care and keep posting. OKay?

Love and prayers from one who cares,
Daffodil
Old 05-22-2004, 05:19 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Kelli's Angel

no counseling for me... i don't wanna go to sumone who doesn't know me, coz they wouldn't know how to help me... and i don't think those ppl even care! i mean really, they do it for living and they always have so much other ppl to help... so why would they really care about me?! and i can't talk to sumone i don't know. i just can't. i can imagine how the first time would go. i'd go there and that counselor would ask stuff and i'd be like "well........i'm kinda.....umm......" and then i'd realize that i can't talk to them. so no, i won't go to any counseling thingies... i know you only want to help, MG, but i just can't do that....

i already emailed my best friend and told her what's been going on and i'm waiting for her answer. i haven't talked to her about what's going on with me for sumtime but i did last week and now i'm waiting.... i really wish she could help.

and i haven't tried to look for a job now... i don't know if i'm able to wait that long... i mean everything's so hard right now and i dunno if i could work 2 months and then leave...i think i need to leave right now. and that's why i emailed my best friend. i wish she could help me with that. and maybe she can and maybe she can't. i just have to wait...
Old 05-22-2004, 05:30 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Hey Amy,
I felt the same way about counseling for a while. I just couldn't see myself talking to someone I didn't know, about what was going on inside of me. But I went anyway, because some very wise people suggested it. I discovered that it's really good to talk about things with someone objective. They can offer suggestions that your friends and loved ones might not think of.
Whatever you decide to do, just remember that you have friends here who love you.
Hugs,
Gabe
Old 05-22-2004, 01:28 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Queen of one liners

((((Amy)))
Please know no matter what you do or don't do I am surrounding you with the love and warm white light of a Higher Power. When I can't be there in person to show you I care, I turn you over to my Higher Power's cares.

Do take care of yourself.
Love and Prayers,
Daffodil
Old 05-25-2004, 03:00 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Kelli's Angel

thanx again guys!

i'm feeling a bit better now. i talked to my best friend and that's made me happy.

i've also started thinking about getting an occupation for myself... but i'm not going to any skools. i've thought about an apprenticeship contract/indenture thing... or howeva you call that... but it's that thing where they teach me for sum occupation, and at the same time i work and do that thing where they teach me for and when i'm ready in like 2-3 yrs, i'll 'graduate' and then i have that accupation... i hope you get that... coz i'm not good at explaining...

and if this works, if i get one soon, like in 2 months, i can get my own apartment where i can move in with my doggie, and then i can take another doggie, and when i've 'graduated', i can go to my best friend

i think that would be good. coz i've heard it'd be better if i had an occupation or high skool diploma thing when i go to america. so after this i would have!

anyway just came in to let ya know what's up. gotta go again but i'll be back when i can!