Notices

I want to be wherever I'm not at.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I want to be wherever I'm not at.

I come from a large town in N.S Canada, and everyone bashes the town growing up which I thought made me just not content with where I was, I moved to a city in N.B a couple times but it seemed like every time I left my home town that's where I wanted to be, but when I'de go home I would want to be where I moved. Now I moved to the other side of the country a year ago and every second day I want to go back, I dont care whether it's NB or NS but I just don't want to be here. especially when im using or recovering. Can I not let go of the past or and I just never happy with what I have?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel the same way. I moved half way around the world, got married and started a family.

Every now and then I hate where I'm at and want to be back in the states. But when I get to the states, I hate it and want to be back hereZ
Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I also moved from place to place and the same problems would crop up. What is it they say - wherever you go, there you are.

I'm figuring that maybe, just maybe, it's ME lol and that I need to stay put and get to work and sort some things out about my reactions to things and how I approach life in general.

Now, I've tinkered with things here in my life - I don't think I need to roll with everything that comes my way. But I also don't think that it all comes down to geography.

That's been my experience with the moving thing.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

No matter where you go, there you are.