Notices

My Miracle

Old 04-09-2006, 09:11 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Coming out of my shell

Pattee, Trishs' body may be at rest but her soul is working overtime keeping me sober! However, she's doing a fantastic job of keeping me company, and keeping me on the right path to recovery. We're on day 8 now.

Kathy
Old 04-10-2006, 11:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

kathy, happy to hear, mabe you can be miricaltwo in my life... i'm here for ya... you can do it... good wishes, and teach only love... Pattee
Old 04-11-2006, 01:39 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank you for those of you who informed me about Trish.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:28 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Coming out of my shell

Pattee, did Trish ever jog:saywhat?: ? I was on my way to the store last nigh to buy beer (why? Who knows.) and about 1 1/2 blocks from it away I see a girl jogging. I'm trying to lose weight so the sight of her working out made me realize that I'm working hard towards my goals and I shouldn't drink beer sitting on the couch, I should be out being active with my family....so that's exactly what I did. I turned around, got the dogs, hubby and son and went on a 2 hour walk. I used to be able to ignore these thoughts and proceede to the store and buy the beer. I'm telling you Pattee, she's out there watching over me!

Kathy
Old 04-21-2006, 01:32 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Kath, glad to hear you got your (_|_) move'n... its good for the soul... Trish is here in spirit, and i in real life... i gunna be bug,n you to see how your do'n... and Trish jog!, wad'a ya kid'n me ??? lol... if anything, she jog'd around the room look'n for the TV click'r lol!... besides, she was always post'n on SR... all good wishes Kath, and of course, teach only love.... xo, Pattee