Notices

Back and drunking

Old 12-03-2005, 06:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Back and drunking

my dog died and my firlfriend attempted suicide. i alllllllways likew to blame it on someone else. im patheicand i thought it was going okay because i ws going to get a proper job but 9t was never foing to work and and i'm so poor and n o one even cares anymore but oh well **** them.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Richey....

buddy...!!!!!

your back..

Good to see you....
You must have heard me thinking about you... ;o)
Old 12-03-2005, 06:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't know you but welcome back.

I am glad your girlfriend failed in her suicide attempt, I hope she is getting the help she needs.

I am sorry about your dog. I am a pet owner and I am an animal lover so I know the pain of losing a pet/companion. Animals are the best and it suxors losing one however I try and remember all the great times I had with my pet.

Someone always cares about you even if you don't know it. The theists here will tell you that God loves and cares about you, if God exists I am sure he/she/it would love you as a loving parent loves their child. If there isn't a God someone out there loves you, I guarantee it.

When I first tried to sober up I was 20,000 - 30,000 in debt * unemployed, so I can relate to the having no money thing. I can tell you that since I have been sober all that has changed. It took me a bit to pay off my debt and get my head above water. For quite a few years now finances have been quite good and if I can do it, you can do it.

Anway welcome back, hope I get to know you.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

its not good i only comr here when things are bad and worsre than they are worse but i dont know i want to come here and im not sure wht anymore but i d0nt want to sdo nothing because thrn its giving up even thhough ive chosen this i dont want it. i saw you on the eaying disotder forum just now didn't know you were anorexoic im going to stop eatinf again because not even tge4 doctors care now that im noremal wait.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Taiman
I don't know you but welcome back.

I am glad your girlfriend failed in her suicide attempt, I hope she is getting the help she needs.

I am sorry about your dog. I am a pet owner and I am an animal lover so I know the pain of losing a pet/companion. Animals are the best and it suxors losing one however I try and remember all the great times I had with my pet.

Someone always cares about you even if you don't know it. The theists here will tell you that God loves and cares about you, if God exists I am sure he/she/it would love you as a loving parent loves their child. If there isn't a God someone out there loves you, I guarantee it.

When I first tried to sober up I was 20,000 - 30,000 in debt * unemployed, so I can relate to the having no money thing. I can tell you that since I have been sober all that has changed. It took me a bit to pay off my debt and get my head above water. For quite a few years now finances have been quite good and if I can do it, you can do it.

Anway welcome back, hope I get to know you.

i killed my dog because i xrank my monety and had no insurance for him and he had a tumot in his throat and i difdnt realise he wasnt eating i was glad because i hafd more ******* drink monety for drinking and now he is dead abnd he was only a puppy and i took him, snd took his life and someone else coulve saved him but im a fgreedy **** i wish the rspca wouls ban me from being near anijmals and a guman rspa stopping me being near beings
lyn is going to kill herself because i dont patg her anough attention and she thinks no one does but i do but i cant prove it because she drinks and she doesnt mind if i do and then freaks out when iv do but she doesnt even yell at me and she gives me her money and i spend it on coke and drink and ecerything and i hate mtself but i love it to much.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Richey...
Been wondering about you...
Take a deep breath.
Reach deep and try to find some willingness to be willing to do what it takes to get clean and sober... nothing is going change until you do my friend

Last edited by KelKel; 12-04-2005 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Chy

Richey still praying for you every damn day!
Old 12-03-2005, 07:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Richey......

I lost my dog too and even after one year I still carry the guilt.

He was poisoned by the supe in my building because no dogs were allowed.

I had nowhere else to go at the time but I should have taken him back to live with my ex wife.

He died a slow painful death.I still mourn him.

I know how painful your guilt must feel but don't let it destroy you.

Dont give up on yourself.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Paused

Don't give up on yourself Richey.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:29 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You killed your own dog??? Now that doesn't even make any sense. There is NO excuse for that. You could have put that puppy in a box and sat outside of a store or GAVE him to a vet or animal shelter. But you didn't because you openly admit your greedy and wanted drinking money?
If your girlfriend is going to kill herself because you don't pay attention to her then she needs help herself. I hope you both find help soon. REAL SOON!
Old 12-03-2005, 08:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

i can't sleep why can't i sleep???

i didnt kill him slit his throat or kill him like that i killed him because i couldnt help him and afford it and they wouldnt operate and didnt care. i would never kill a puppy or purpose or anything.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:04 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Oh ok. I misunderstood. You can't sleep because your body isn't healthy. Go read a boring book, that should do it.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:31 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

ivw been awake 24 hours just over with valium and drink and nothing works.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:45 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

RICH,

THAT WON'T EVER SOLVE ANYTHING

WE'RE HERE ON THIS SITE CAUSE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AREN'T OUR FRIENDS.

YOU KNOW, YOU COMING IN HERE AND POSTING MIGHT HAVE STOPPED SOMEONE ELSE FROM GOING OUT TONIGHT.

Someone comes in here and tells me they have it all figured out how to use and I'm going back out

All drinking and drugging did for me was make me lose myself respect and everything I loved

Alcohol and drugs will destroy you before they kill you

You're much too valuable to let this happen to you
Old 12-03-2005, 10:42 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

nearly 7am...still cant sleep. die die die i wanna die now. cant even afford enough dribk to pass out on. gah.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:09 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Richey
nearly 7am...still cant sleep. die die die i wanna die now. cant even afford enough dribk to pass out on. gah.
No problem.Just keep doing what your doing.The alcohol and or drugs will kill you sooner or later.Life is about choices.You can continue to be miserable and lead an unmanagable life or you can decide you are done with all this misery and get real.Its pretty obvious what alcohol is doing to your life.It doesnt have to be this way.But until you decide you are done and have suffered enough,there isnt much anyone can do except pray for you.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:37 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Urgh. Why did I write this last night? Gah. I'm sorry.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:49 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I now understand how friends and family of addicts feel when the person they care about it ruining their life and dying a slow, miserable death.

I hope you find the courage and strength to get well someday Richey.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:24 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Urgh, can someone delete this? *embarrassed* :/
Old 12-04-2005, 01:29 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Richey
my dog died and my firlfriend attempted suicide. i alllllllways likew to blame it on someone else. im patheicand i thought it was going okay because i ws going to get a proper job but 9t was never foing to work and and i'm so poor and n o one even cares anymore but oh well **** them.
Richey,
There's only room for one on that pitty pot. You can either sit in your sh*t or quit feeling sorry for yourself and do something about your situation. Nobody can do it but you....that's a fact!!