Notices

Parent Trouble............help!

Old 08-31-2005, 06:22 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

MOVE OUT
Old 08-31-2005, 07:35 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It's sad but, not everyone is supportive of our efforts. I have found that in some cases, we become a threat with our new independence. Not a threat physically but, with their own self esteem. For years people made themselves feel better using me as their yardstick. The yardstick even we use to measure how bad we are. I would say they have their own issues and your getting better has turned the microscope on themselves. People are afraid of the unknown, and the new you is, their unknown. Move on and out, dragging you back isn't their way out. Although I'm sure they think so. By the way, Great work on the time. Remeber, you deserve to be happy in recovery. Don't let others prevent it. you need to be responsibe for what is best for you. Don W
Old 09-01-2005, 04:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Look music,....

Back off. Quit acting like its that easy. I dont have the means to move out right now. I cut all friends out of my life and wouldnt want to share a place with any of them if I didnt anyway. They all drink still. I havent gotten my license yet. I havent saved up all my money for my apartment yet. There are many many variables to consider than me WANTING to move out or not,..so if you are annoyed by my post then move on to another one. Nobody is forcing you to read them. Get over yourself.