Notices

I just want to die.

Old 08-01-2005, 11:42 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

bikewench -- no that's not a "guy thing!"

My anger/rage = my problem. Period. It makes life so much nicer when I have a set of tools to deal with those things.

I think the frustration comes with how we deal with others' anger, just like Anne is going through. Luckily our tools help with that too. My Fourth Step makes me take a hard look at my part, then through Steps 5 -- 12, I can hopefully have those 'defects' removed and have a spiritual life, as well as help deal with those other people, places and things. It's not always easy, but certainly simple...

That being said, I too still have so many issues to work through every day with other people, places and things. It's never ever perfect, but I can cope and "not drink" -- that in itself is a great day.

Anne, hope you're holding strong and keeping contact with HP and meetings... you will get through this!
Old 08-01-2005, 12:45 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Anne, glad to know you are doing okay. Please keep us posted. Don't apologize for posting in the first place. That is what we are here for. You are probably helping out many people without even knowing it. As you can see, some of us have been in your shoes before. I would have given anything to know I wasn't alone in my despair. You will probably mourn the loss of who you wanted him to be -- not who he actually is.
((Hugs))
Kathy
Old 08-01-2005, 03:41 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
old enough to know BETTER!!!!!

I was so worried about you, Anne!

I believe you are STRONGER than you give yourself credit for!

YOU GO GIRL!

I do not mean to simplify or demean the hearbreaking situation you are experiencing; but the fact that you did not pick up that bottle is a tribute to your strength! Don't know that I'd be that strong!

Again, I was so happy to read that you are hanging in there! One day at a time is all we have! Our addictive personalities have taught us that!

Hoping to talk to you soon!

You're in my thoughts ...... constantly!

Much love
Maria
Old 08-01-2005, 06:04 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Chy

Your right, you do not deserve to be treated this way, I hope you find your answers for a peaceful and happy life. *hugs*