Notices

Storytime...

Old 03-28-2005, 03:49 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Brookie
"Where the hell are we at?"
***As in...Where y'all at? This story has taken a southern slant. What with that and the church barbecue and all. I can only hope that there will be red beans and rice somewhere down the line. Carry on. ***
Old 03-28-2005, 06:56 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

We kept heading East bound on Rt 66 and were way outa Winslow as the sun was setting behind us.I knew we would be in Amarillo by morning.So,I kicked back and enjoyed the Arizona scenery.I was coming up on 3 days sober now for the first time in years.The fog was starting to clear.I didnt really go through the DT's like I was expecting.I was finally facing the fact that I was powerless over Alcohol and looking down at the pajama pants I had been wearing for three days reminded me of the fact my life had become unmanageable.I was getting hungry again and didnt even really have any urge to drink..........
Old 03-30-2005, 02:28 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

........ I had been up for days and it didnt take long for theMountains and the hypnotizing effect of the telephone poles flying by on the side of the Highway to put me into La La Land.When I woke up several hours later,we were in Amirillo and.........
Old 03-30-2005, 02:39 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

..sweet Marie was waiting for me...