SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Alcoholism (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/)
-   -   any prayer requests? (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/45530-any-prayer-requests.html)

acekota 12-11-2004 01:51 PM

any prayer requests?

You guys have helped me alot, if any of you need prayer about anything, post it here.

I will pray for you and may be the others reading this will too!

ace :turn:

splendra 12-11-2004 06:24 PM

I am requesting prayer for my Husband, brother and, sister all are active crack addicts and my one brother who has been clean for 3 months...oh and for mom who is the best enabler on the east coast.

Cap3 12-11-2004 07:37 PM

Thank you for asking.I just got back from the hospital.My Hub,has had a heart-attack.He will be in ICU,for 10 days.Please if you will,say a prayer for him.Thank you ******{everyone}}}}

In memory of miracle 12-11-2004 08:02 PM

Please pray for...

My beloved friend Tex and for all the alcoholics and addicts who still suffer.. Thank-you , Trish

3legacy 12-14-2004 11:07 AM

(((((((Ace)))))))))
Appreciate the offer and would love to have you add two names to the list if possible.

L.O.
&
Barb

Gods will not mine be done.............

MootPoint 12-14-2004 11:52 AM

Could you add Sandy to the list?

She's my mom in law and is going thru lots of invasive heart tests. She has a rotten heart, has gone thru many small heart attacks, etc. and any time she goes under anasthetic she is in danger.

Thankyou very much

Ann

Chy 12-14-2004 07:50 PM

Prayers needed for those still lost looking for a solution.

acekota 12-17-2004 08:07 AM

WOW!!

You guys brought me to tears! I prayed for all of you, and I hope it helped you. Keep it going......I remember something from the bible that said if 2 or more are in prayer then the lord will answer...

I know you guys have been praying for me!

Already my life is changing....thanks

keep posting prayer request!!!!

spirit 12-17-2004 08:31 AM

mmmm this is tough

i dont do the prayer thing, not in our culture like yours, but a thought from someone or a small candle somewhere with my name on it might be handy at this time
thanks
kath

Cindi 12-17-2004 09:46 AM

Please Pray For Me

This has been the most difficult year of my Life. I lost my Dear, Sweet Grandfather in March and I still cry every night. My Family is up in arms over his Estate and the only thing that seems to help is drinking.I can go a few days but the pain just gets too hard.

I just want to live life the right way. My Grandfather is probaly turning over in his grave at the way I am behaving. And I work in the Medical Field so I know the damage I am doing to myself.

Thank you for any prayers.

larrynboys 12-17-2004 09:55 AM

what a great thread.. keep my wife and I in your prayers, financially speaking, and my wife is sufffering depression, We will also join the prayer wariors in praying for the requests
Thankyou for the thread