Notices

This is so sad

Old 12-18-2020, 02:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You can do this!

I am brand new here and wanted to send my deep affection and you can do this! Naltrexone saved my life! I was a huge binge drinker. Never thought I was like the others either but rehab saved me. I am now suffering the consequences of my drinking. My fiancé left and most likely will not return. It’s my rock bottom and I am now 1 million percent committed to being sober. Stay strong the Holidays are so hard. ❤️
Old 12-21-2020, 04:28 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lynnsophie View Post
I am brand new here and wanted to send my deep affection and you can do this! Naltrexone saved my life! I was a huge binge drinker. Never thought I was like the others either but rehab saved me. I am now suffering the consequences of my drinking. My fiancé left and most likely will not return. It’s my rock bottom and I am now 1 million percent committed to being sober. Stay strong the Holidays are so hard. ❤️
Thank you Lynn! So many nice people here and they are very understanding. They stick with you through ups and downs. Very sorry to hear about your fiancé but if you stay sober you will be a better person and if it was meant to beat will happen. If not someone will see you for what you are and they will win the lottery!