Notices

Easyway/Craig Beck Clinics

Old 05-15-2019, 11:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TheAceFace View Post
Has anyone tried these? Books are no good for me, AA is no good for me and this could be my last chance of getting anywhere with this.

I'm struggling to find any independent feedback of these especially Easyway and would appreciate it if anyone has been on either the group or one to one seminars.

Thanks
We're happy you're here with us, Ace, and we wish you well with your efforts.

We're all here to get and stay sober, too.

I concur with August that you may want to not rule anything out at this early juncture (i.e. while you are desperately trying to get sober).

I would try to be open-minded, because your life very likely hangs in the balance.

I had no interest in going to AA and, to say the least, my first meeting (while I was still in treatment) seemed awful to me.

I heard very little which seemed like it would help me with my raging alcoholism.

But I was light on options, so to speak (my law firm didn't want me back unless I got sober), so I just kept going back to AA and doing what they told me to do (work the steps with a sponsor, read our literature, etc.).

That inauspicious beginning to AA has led to my being sober for a good bit of my adult life.

I hope you get the results from your efforts that I have gotten with mine.