Notices

Hello all. I lost another women

Old 12-13-2018, 08:04 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NYCDoglvr View Post
I can promise you this: no relationship is possible while you're drinking. It's not the relationship, it's the drinking that is the problem. Are you ready to get help?
Am I ready to quit?

I'm not and that's why she left me. I mean I'm not going to lie to you all. I am sure you had other people who drank that said they aren't ready.

I'd rather say no I won't take that walk than to say yes and then not go.

But I want to. I want to be healthy and look good.

And BTW this is an "I" forum. It's all about us, you, me, and I. I never blamed my ex women for anything. I just wanted to give a small background so at the very least you know where I am coming from.
Old 12-14-2018, 05:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
2/2016

Alcohol destroys relationships. I personally have trashed several. It is not sexy to pass out or be hungover or smell like beer or slurr words. It’s just not. Men and Women want a partner to relate to, to be interested in them not someone interested in drinking all the time. it has nothing to do with control or compassion from the loved one. it has everything to do with our drunken behaviour.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Sounds like you need to work on yourself before you worry about getting into a serious relationship. If you do the work on yourself, you will BOTH be better for it.