Notices

Day 2

Old 11-10-2004, 11:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PACKER FAN

Day 2

HELLO EVERYONE,
I would like to thank everyone that responded to my thread yesterday. I needed that. I did well untill about 7pm. Then like an IDIOT I drank 6 beers.
I get so mad at myself. The good news is, the people at the local tavern dont like me because I talk to much. Im new in town and they dont like strangers. Thats good it will save me alot of money. Most of them have recently got a DUI, OR DWI. iVE BEEN SO LUCKEY, THANK GOD, i HAVENT HAD ONE. My husband however, if I let him will eventually get me one. He likes throwing beer cans out the window when im driving.
My biggest fear is that I will end up in a divorce WHEN I sober up. Thats what happened in 1995 when I quit for 1 1/2 years. He told me if I didnt want to drink with him I should leave.We got back together after I started again.
I hate this, Im 56 dec 1st. how can I just start over.
SORRY TO BEND YOUR EAR SO MUCH TODAY.
DIANA
Old 11-11-2004, 12:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Diana,
Thanks for my birthday wishes, if you were closer Id send you some cake! Ive been drinking solid for 20+ years and started stopping (if you know what I mean) about 8 weeks ago. Since then I have had a day 14, a couple of day 2's and now a day7. I read the threads from these great guys who have weeks months and years behind them and I envied them, but now I am just happy to be clean today and I will keep stringing them together one day at a time, I am not really bothered about counting them! So I guess what I am saying is that we can just start over, its our life, our choices. Go for it!!

Anyway are you going to have candles on your cake in December or will it be a fire hazard like mine?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 12:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

Hi Diana and I can only add, if he's not willing to support you, he's not worthy of having you. Be strong k?