Notices

Hello all. Rock bottom again.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:08 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Another vote for AA.

What are you going to lose by trying it?
Old 05-27-2018, 12:11 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

how are things nate?

D
Old 05-28-2018, 12:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Go to AA, invest your time in 90 meetings in 90 days, get a sponsor and then make a decision if AA is for you.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:20 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
how are things nate?

D
Hello all. I went to my 1st meeting tonight i been so hurt lately to top it off my gf of 3 years left me about a week ago and is already with another man. She was a good sober girl and now shes gone and her 3 kids who i loved. Wth is going on im losing everything. But i did go to the meeging it was good i need to get a sponsor asap. I really wanna be sober. Also all i got offered a job in north dakota its 28 days on 14 off. Im not sure if im healthy enough to be alone in north dakota for that long and no meetings. But im tired of collecting unemployment. What should i do? Im juat pretty heart beoken right now. I dont even feel like drinking.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:50 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Just know you aren't alone

Originally Posted by natehamburg View Post
Just letting u all know i have hit rock bottom again...ive been drinking heavily, lost my job due to a lay off but i think it had something to do with my boozing n unreliability, lost my little apartment, now i been sleeping in my truck for a good month and a half trying not to lose that too. Been job hunting had some interviews with good jobs i wanted....nothing yet. Anyway all this **** is from drinking im 29 and my life is crap. Boo hoo poor me but yeah this sucks.
Sorry to read your story and suffering. Its a crazy drug that pulls us in...and we continue to drink more and more. Over and over again. You can pull yourself up again. Take tiny steps and write down the list of what is going ok. For me personally drinking to much makes my health suffer so inturn i literally can't function. Until ive been sober for about 2 weeks...then I physically start to feel better. There isnt a day that goes by that i don't think about what i have lost as a result to alcohol. I spose only time can heal that pain. Im with you on this journey. Know you arent alone.