Notices

Will being honest with friends be easier

Old 12-29-2017, 01:39 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Lpg

Lots of interesting points here and appreciate them all fully. Maybe I will be cautious and gauge the situation correctly. I think I'm just bored and slightly embarrassed of the reactions of people when you tell them you aren't drinking anymore, people genuinely look at you like Uv lost it but I see it only as a positive change. Alot of my circle are heavy drinkers so I guess it's easy to go unnoticed if you have a problem with alcohol, which I enjoyed fully when I was drinking as no one would question my drinking, perfect for someone who likes to guzzle as much as possible.

Hopefully as more time passes it will be less of a big deal and just general knowledge I no longer drink...I write as I receive messages to go to the pub tomorrow from sister in law...... I DO NOT DRINK ANYMORE AAARGH lol deep breaths.

Lpg
Old 12-29-2017, 03:28 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Lpg

Sorry to go off topic but..

This is a complete different topic also but I didn't want to start a new thread but did anyone else who was a smoker (cigarette) find that they smoke way more since giving up on alcohol, I'm smoking far more today than I ever did.

Thanks lpg