Notices

My cat died

Old 12-13-2017, 02:56 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I have nothing profound to add except I am so sorry for your loss. Brings up memories of fur-babies that I have mourned. I'm so very glad for the time we did have together.

Please stay sober through this; you will thank yourself later on. God bless you.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:46 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

So sorry to hear about your cat! My cat died last year after having him for 12 years. It was devastating. This cat grew up with our two kids and our family. We loved this cat. Everyone took it hard!

I took him in to the vet. The vet said he was too sick to be saved and was better off getting euthanized. I cried hard while signing the papers to give the vet permission to euthanize him. It was awful. Nothing you can do but go through the emotion and the grieving process.

Sure enough one week later a little kitten came on our deck. It was living with the mama cat under our deck! We decided to take the kitten in and everyone is happy again that we have a new cat!

Luckily for me I've been sober for a long time and have a good foundation of the AA program and did not have any thoughts about drinking! Hang in there! When the times right I'm thinking you can get another cat or kitten?
Old 12-14-2017, 06:48 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

legoth, how are you doing?