Notices

12 days, and weekend again...

Old 10-20-2017, 08:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

12 days, and weekend again...

Well, another week gone, and I'm grateful to say - a sober week. I'm twelve days in so far (this time), and feeling good. Still a bit liverish and spleenish, etc., but I'm getting there aren't I?
It's way too early, I know, to call myself clean, and also way too early to feel/get complacent. I've been clean for longer periods before, and always ended up by F...... up in the end. But this time I hurt worse than the other times, and even though I feel a lot better already, I KNOW I've got to stick it out and stop for good. Or end up being killed by alcohol eventually.
This time, also, I've got SR to turn to, and a lot of support from people just like me. Thank you!
Another lonely weekend ahead, but I'm coping, I'm glad to say; also - like I said last Sunday, there is always that tub of ice-cream in the fridge. Have a great weekend everyone - especially Sohard. You've got lots of friends here...
Old 10-20-2017, 10:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Congrats Corrie, you are doing just fine! And you don't need to be lonely, someone is always here on SR if you need to talk or just read, don't forget!
Old 10-20-2017, 01:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life Goes On

Awesome, Corrie!
Old 10-20-2017, 04:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Corrie,
Congrats and stay the course! Ice cream in the freezer is always good to have. Have a great weekend!