Notices

A fifth a day, recently became bad

Old 03-24-2017, 10:25 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by VigilanceNow View Post
So glad you went to the ER! Great decision. Withdrawal is very dangerous, and you'll be safe there. The doctors can also refer you to places to find help. I would consider doing inpatient so you take some time to get used to being sober again. Good luck!
sorry this post was a week old, I'll edit the main post.

I guess i can't edit it, crap lol
Old 03-24-2017, 02:29 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on your week Crandar

D
Old 03-28-2017, 07:16 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Hope you are doing well, Crandar!
Old 03-31-2017, 08:51 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, Crandar.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:34 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

me 3
Old 04-01-2017, 11:03 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

I had to go to the ER 3 months ago for the same thing..i recently started drinking again and been hiding it from my family...trying to stop..almost want to go the ER again but i dont have insurance..and i dont want to embarrass myself and disapoint my family again...my anxiety is really bad today and hearys been racing all day...im trying to ween myself off today amd tonight...my anxiety is terrible and tonigjt is going to suck....dont make the mistake i did and think you can get ot the point and just have one drink....get yourself out of this hell and DO NOT go back!!
Old 04-01-2017, 11:13 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Man I hope that you can get away from it again :'(, relapsing is terrible, and I'm thinking of you bud.

I'm two weeks strong now, and am starting to enjoy life again. I'm not able to be around a few people yet, they're heavy drinkers too, but everything is starting to look up for me. I picked up a second job, and am in the process of getting my license back.

All my withdrawal symptoms are completely gone, and I feel free. I never wanna touch it again.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:28 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
Man I hope that you can get away from it again :'(, relapsing is terrible, and I'm thinking of you bud.

I'm two weeks strong now, and am starting to enjoy life again. I'm not able to be around a few people yet, they're heavy drinkers too, but everything is starting to look up for me. I picked up a second job, and am in the process of getting my license back.

All my withdrawal symptoms are completely gone, and I feel free. I never wanna touch it again.
Thank you!! One way or another ill get out of this just please dont go back...im telling you its not ******* worth it.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:09 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Are you currently suffering withdrawals kyzer35? You may want to look into a GABA supplement like phenibut or picamilon. You can contact local drugstores like CVS and Walgreens in your area, otherwise you can get it shipped via Amazon. Be sure to NOT take these if still drinking.

I've said this on a few other threads, but vitamin B1 (thiamine), B complex, vitamin C, and L-Glutamine can help with withdrawals as well. Stock up on some gatorade or pedialyte to replenish electrolytes. Protein powder supplemented with essential and non-essential amino acids can also help.

You will still have to tough things out but these can offer up some relief. Of course if you're symptoms are severe, you need to go to the emergency room.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:05 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Crandar View Post

It is wonderful that you are doing so well, Crandar.

I never want to touch it again, either; sobriety is such a gift!