SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Alcoholism (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/)
-   -   Please Stay On The Sober Bus With Us -- pt 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/403798-please-stay-sober-bus-us-pt-2-a.html)

Mountainmanbob 04-09-2017 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by badger257 (Post 6402356)
Looks like I slept overnight on the bus...oh well,

No problem, just don't forget to turn off the lights when you spend the night on the Sober Bus. We don't want a dead battery.

Bus driver hates that.

A nice sober day wished for all.
M-Bob

STDragon 04-09-2017 11:50 AM

A Tim's 'Everything' bagel with cream cheese please.

saoutchik 04-09-2017 11:55 AM

When I used to drink after work I would regularly fall asleep on the underground train and miss my stop. No such problems on the bus though I may still take a nap from time to time.

Those bagels sound good Leigh, smoked salmon, cream cheese and lemon juice is my all time favourite filling.

Neato burrito museum SoberT. How old were you when you emigrated? ( sorry to be nosey)

SoberLeigh 04-09-2017 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by saoutchik (Post 6403611)
When I used to drink after work I would regularly fall asleep on the underground train and miss my stop. No such problems on the bus though I may still take a nap from time to time.

Those bagels sound good Leigh, smoked salmon, cream cheese and lemon juice is my all time favourite filling.

Neato burrito museum SoberT. How old were you when you emigrated? ( sorry to be nosey)

Smoked salmon, cream cheese and lemon juice coming right up, saoutchik!!!!!

SoberLeigh 04-09-2017 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by STDragon (Post 6403604)
A Tim's 'Everything' bagel with cream cheese please.

You got it, Dragon. :)

STDragon 04-09-2017 12:14 PM

I was 2 1/2 years old. The family went back a few times when I was very young. I was born in Great Chart. My memories of it were wide open fields, (my grandfather kept sheep). I hear now that it's quite built up. The house I was born in is still there tho. I have a couple of cousins there but we don't keep in touch much.

STDragon 04-10-2017 03:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning fellow riders. Another wonderful sober Monday morning!

'Wesley Hall' constructed in 1894, is one of The University of Winnipeg's campus structures.
Attachment 31787

Mountainmanbob 04-10-2017 04:12 AM

Sober time to get on the Sober Bus.

A nice sober day wished for all.
M-Bob

Ringo123 04-10-2017 06:15 AM

I'm on!

badger257 04-10-2017 10:33 AM

I'm on board. Need a ride to Wrigley Field!

saoutchik 04-10-2017 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
On board

Thanks for the bagel Leigh!

Great Chart is fairly close the terminal of the Channel Tunnel. I can imagine it was rural once but there is not much left in south east England. Much of what is called rural is actually kinda suburban nowadays.

This is old Smokey, a few hundred metres from my flat. It does delicious smoked meat sandwiches etc but at slightly inflated tourist prices tbh so I rarely indulge. I took this pick on my way to work a couple of weeks ago, tomorrow i'll post one of it in use.

ScottFromWI 04-10-2017 11:15 AM

I see we've passed 500...sure that Bob will be starting a new chapter soon.