Notices

Waiting for my tea.....

Old 10-11-2016, 05:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Waiting for my tea.....

I'm making that sweet & spicy non-caffeinated tea to calm me down. I was so close to doing a shot of crown royal my husband has in the house. I have some clients that are stressing me out to the point that it's really ruining my life. I am hoping for a positive outcome but these people are really just completely out of control and a drain on me. Posting here so I will have accountability and won't blow it based on things I cannot control (other people).
Old 10-11-2016, 06:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like a very good plan. Hang in there... You've got this. Hope your tea is done soon.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm enjoying it now and taking a deep breath. Thanks for chiming in so quickly. I just really needed to touch base.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Perfect...... Do your clients come and go or are these clients you're stuck with for a while? I'm in a business in which I have to deal with clients/customers who can also be a pain in the butt, (some are wonderful though) however they are usually out of my hair in 3-6 months.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good job posting when you had a craving, and enjoy your tea! I've come to really enjoy tea. My two latest favorites are chamomile, honey, and lemon, and also lemon and ginger. Both caffeine free and very soothing. My doctor wants me to avoid caffeine, but once in a while I will sneak a cup of green tea with pomegranate. So good!
Old 10-11-2016, 06:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks for asking. These people will be gone one way or another within 6 weeks. I've never dealt with people who are so emotional and irrational. They refuse to take my advice and then are just 'too open' about the self-inflicted stress they are bringing upon themselves. They threaten to cancel out of contracts/deals either daily or weekly. They shared some personal information about a health scare, and I am trying to be patient and empathetic but they are really out of control and it's taking a toll on me.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberLifeForMe View Post
Good job posting when you had a craving, and enjoy your tea! I've come to really enjoy tea. My two latest favorites are chamomile, honey, and lemon, and also lemon and ginger. Both caffeine free and very soothing. My doctor wants me to avoid caffeine, but once in a while I will sneak a cup of green tea with pomegranate. So good!
Yes it was an emergency, thank you. The sweet and spicy was the only non-caff tea I had, next time at the store I'm going to get some time of soothing effect tea. I didn't trust myself to go to the store either.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I completely understand. I consider myself a pretty patient person but there have certainly been some customers who've reminded me that they still run out. So I've patiently waited for a cup of my decaf to brew...... Cheers to another sober day!!