Notices

Help and Support Needed

Old 10-14-2016, 07:27 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

It sounds like you just wanted a place to vent.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:28 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

She will go meet a guy at the bar.....call me on the way home and ask what we want to do for dinner. She will pick it up or make it but does not eat. I have not seen here eat dinner with us for weeks.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:29 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Brenda,
What do you mean?
Old 10-20-2016, 11:11 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I wanted to give everyone an update. I have filed for divorce and she has been served, I was also able to get her to move in with her parents. We are sharing custody of our daughter and her family is performing the pick ups for her safety. If this changes I will file an emergency injunction to take all rights away until court. I have also dropped the bomb about her ongoing affairs she was having. She still wants to deny everything even though I have all the evidence I need. The crazy thing is it's been 5 days with her parents and she is already apartment shopping because she can't stand living with them. I bet they are all over her and watching every move....while she has to lie and hide her addiction from them (Even though she has admitted to it). In the meantime ....I have brought family in and gained some peace and clarity. I'm sure its going to be an uphill battle but I read and listen to her woe is me fits, blaming, and lies. She is nowhere near rock bottom......she is still trying to cover up everything It's crazy to think she is more concerned about getting an apartment than fighting for her kid or kicking the alcohol. I'm just blown away by the "F this" attitude and constant lies towards everything in life. Alcoholism is truly a mental sickness and breakdown
Old 10-20-2016, 11:12 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

I have also decided to limit any/all conversation. Only things regarding our daughter. Anything else I ignore.