Notices

Dealing with Intense Fury and Rage

Old 10-07-2016, 06:47 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Bunny Bunny that is what Gilda Radner used to say every 1st Monday of the month.. and she always said Never look at the Negative.. sing Let's Talk Dirty to the animals and know you can beat this and sing sing sing...

its rough kiddo .. had my breast cancer first in 1968 Nov I had just turned 18 and in my first semester of college.. second one hit in Nov of 1995 ...knew I was in good hands my Grandmothers spirit followed me thro surgery and recovery... did just what she and her sisters did in 1950's.. oh the youngest sister Cora lived to 1999 she was 99 when she passed.. feel I will be around for a long time yet..
Old 10-07-2016, 07:30 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ardy View Post
Bunny Bunny that is what Gilda Radner used to say every 1st Monday of the month.. and she always said Never look at the Negative.. sing Let's Talk Dirty to the animals and know you can beat this and sing sing sing...

its rough kiddo .. had my breast cancer first in 1968 Nov I had just turned 18 and in my first semester of college.. second one hit in Nov of 1995 ...knew I was in good hands my Grandmothers spirit followed me thro surgery and recovery... did just what she and her sisters did in 1950's.. oh the youngest sister Cora lived to 1999 she was 99 when she passed.. feel I will be around for a long time yet..

Thanks Ardy. Bug hugs to you. You are amazing and inspiring! <3
Old 10-07-2016, 07:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Let's Talk Dirty to the Animals.....https://youtu.be/zKxjBsO-Bvk

a tiny brilliant Lady of Laughter that left to soon...
Old 10-07-2016, 07:46 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I got to met and play with all three Bill Murray Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner..... so funny so sad and so private... was Security for Mr. Murray... he was always so done in.. over the top tipsy.." You are a Woman Right?" Last time I checked Sir.. " Could we do that again.. as he leaned into me and exhaled... Coffee People we need Coffee over here be for the CEO's show up for the met and great.. No Mr. Murray not at this moment.. later.. remind me later. hahahahahah Mr. Wilder I got to interview with and work for for a year... it was an amazing year... and got to Drive Gilda and him around Milwaukee when they came into town... for visits with his family and see movies at the Grand Theater Downtown... miss the 1980's very much...
Mr. Murray loved Gilda very much......https://youtu.be/3FuRhR0Y70Y
Old 10-07-2016, 09:40 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I'm sorry for all you are dealing with. I hope your test results are negative and you can find some relief.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:31 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Bunny, it is stressful to go through. We all agree waiting is hard. You are taking steps to avoid worse stress and anxiety in the future.
Of course, I hope it all turns out well for you.
This is a lot easier to deal with sober, so you have that in your corner.