Notices

Please delete my account

Old 08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Please delete my account

Please delete my all messages here and my profile. Thx.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

You will be missed, alk!
Old 08-29-2016, 05:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Please don't leave us Alk,

Do you need to talk?
Old 08-29-2016, 05:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

We can close your account but we don't delete anything Alkolik.

Send a PM to 'Anna' our Admin and she'll close your account if that's what you really want to do - why not just leave and keep it open tho?

D
Old 08-29-2016, 06:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Don't delete your account. There is no reason. This place is a lifeline to support. Whatever is happening with you now, these people will be here tomorrow to pick you up
Old 08-29-2016, 10:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I hope you will change your mind and continue to read and post on SR.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:42 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Why do you want it deleted A?

If the account is somehow causing you problems, maybe say what they are so people can help you resolve them. If it's because someone at home has seen you on here and knows your user name for example, you can change the user name easily. Maybe you would prefer not to be getting email notifications and that's easily sorted as well.

If you are feeling a little shame-faced about your slip, please don't. You are in such early days, and we all struggle at first. In fact we can learn a lot from our slips, and as long as we are willing to use what we learn, then that can protect us from future slips.

I hope you will decide to stay, and that you will continue your journey, through sobriety, to recovery.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Berrybean View Post
Why do you want it deleted A?

If the account is somehow causing you problems, maybe say what they are so people can help you resolve them. If it's because someone at home has seen you on here and knows your user name for example, you can change the user name easily. Maybe you would prefer not to be getting email notifications and that's easily sorted as well.

If you are feeling a little shame-faced about your slip, please don't. You are in such early days, and we all struggle at first. In fact we can learn a lot from our slips, and as long as we are willing to use what we learn, then that can protect us from future slips.

I hope you will decide to stay, and that you will continue your journey, through sobriety, to recovery.
How? I'd like to change mine.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

What, your username?

Just send a private message to one of the admin people. I think I messaged Anna when I changed mine (it was too close to my email address and i was getting worried that I was to recognisable ). Just say you'd like to change your user name and what to.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:24 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by 2012Starlight View Post
How? I'd like to change mine.
I've sent you a PM but for others reading, simply PM an Administrator (not me - one of the members in Bold Italic) with your preferred new name, and maybe one or two variations in case your first choice is taken.

D
Old 08-30-2016, 02:33 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

What, your username?

Just send a private message to one of the admin people. I think I messaged Anna when I changed mine (it was too close to my email address and i was getting worried that I was to recognisable ). Just say you'd like to change your user name and what to.
yeah I made a request, cheers.
Old 08-30-2016, 03:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Who will you be in the future? Or is it a secret??
Old 08-30-2016, 03:43 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Who will you be in the future? Or is it a secret??
It is no secret since I will be roaming these boards and I will just appear with a new name. I sent the request so let's see if it's granted. The name will be a favorite childhood location of mine.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:00 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Loekken View Post
It is no secret since I will be roaming these boards and I will just appear with a new name. I sent the request so let's see if it's granted. The name will be a favorite childhood location of mine.
Just Googled Loekken. I can see why you loved it there as a child. Have you ever explored the UK. The coast down in Cornwall and North Devon is beautiful and drenched in history and folklaw. My fave places there are Lynton and Lynmouth (right next to each other, but ones down on the coast, the other up on the cliff tops, Mousehole, and Tintagel. It's worth exploring.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:17 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Just Googled Loekken. I can see why you loved it there as a child. Have you ever explored the UK. The coast down in Cornwall and North Devon is beautiful and drenched in history and folklaw. My fave places there are Lynton and Lynmouth (right next to each other, but ones down on the coast, the other up on the cliff tops, Mousehole, and Tintagel. It's worth exploring.
Yes, I did love it. That is the right word, actually.

I have been to England different places, also countryside. Lake District. 15 years ago I stayed at a farm in Lincolnshire where I did voluntary work after high school. I liked it there too. The nearest (slightly) bigger town was called Boston, I remember. Nice countryside and good memories. But there are so many places I need to go, where I just have not been yet. I like travel.