Personally speaking ...

Old 08-14-2016, 03:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Redmayne's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester, England, UK.
Posts: 1,543
Personally speaking ...

Personally speaking, I joined SR to share my experience , strength and hope to help others, including myself, to recover from alcoholism...NOT to be confused with addiction to alcohol!

Regrettably the two are often confused, with addiction taking up a much greater percentage (92%) of those generally referred to as alcoholics, the remaining 8% being 'real alcoholics' see p.30, Chapter 3, 'More About Alcoholism' in the book 'Alcoholics Anonymous' (4th Ed.)

Motivated by the belief that if you can save your own life, whilst at the same time saving others, you will never do anything greater than that...not even Olympic medallists can do that!

You can't beat a winner in life, and just like an Olympic medal, you can't buy or fake that ...
Redmayne is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:32 PM.