Notices

2 Seizures

Old 05-03-2016, 06:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2 Seizures

I have had two in the last month and have had everything taken from me money wise and my wife has kicked me out. Yet... I still want more. What can I sell, what can I do, why this madness? I really desperately want a drink but even more sore I want some chewing tobacco. I am dying for some. Why the cravings and why the madness. I have enough meds and exhaustion to get through the night but I fear tomorrow. I fear I will find a way. The next misstep could truly be fatal yet I don' care. I hate this so much.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Have you considered rehab TF?
Salvation Army offers free rehab, if you qualify?

http://www.satruck.com/rehabilitation-program

D
Old 05-03-2016, 06:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'd agree with Dee...you were actually looking into rehab after your first seizure, did you make any progress?

The cravings and the madness are addiction. Sometimes you need to take extraordinary measures to deal with it.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I kept getting shut out last time but the phone calls started as soon as I got one from hospital today. I have a psych appointment tomorrow and many more pone calls to make. Pray I can get through these next 24 hours. I hate how it is taking m life from me right in front of my eyes. Dreadful.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I kept getting shut out last time but the phone calls started as soon as I got one from hospital today. I have a psych appointment tomorrow and many more pone calls to make. Pray I can get through these next 24 hours. I hate how it is taking m life from me right in front of my eyes. Dreadful.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Glad to hear you have an appt tomorrow. The ER is always a legitimate option too if it gets really bad.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I agree with Dee also. I hated having to go but going to rehab saved my life. I had no power to stop on my own and I was extremely ill. I wound up hooking up with AA in rehab and they provided me the help I needed to keep sober.

Professional help is a very good thing!