Notices

Sleepie's Testing Countdown Support Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 10:13 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  

Smile

I love Mario Brothers and Princess sleepie will be saved.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:20 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  

LOL I do like that game as well.

My anxieties are mostly related to my appearance. There's no fixing it. I'll just never get over the brutal and daily humiliation I suffered the 1st 20 years of my life. I am never going to be comfortable with myself. And people are rude and loud mouthed and I can't take being laughed at.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:55 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Anybody who is rude because someone looks a certain way, is an out and out ******* and loser. They are such sorry sacks of poo in their souls. There is no fixing brown souls.
You are infinitely better than all of them.
Please don't ever forget that.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:58 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  

Thank you Deliza
Old 04-16-2016, 11:08 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Yeah I agree with deliza.
I'm not so sure humans are very good creatures.
It's funny to me that calling someone an ' animal' is even an insult- I tend to find animals to be more loyal, kind, sweeter than humans.
The insult should be " you're such a human!!"
Old 04-16-2016, 11:12 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  

Ha.

Well my bf says the same thing all the time, that those people are horrible etc.
But it doesn't matter if they're horrible. They get to be horrible, but also happy and probably a hell of a lot more fulfilled than me. And that's a truth. So they're horrible so what? Sucks for me. They don't suffer for being awful. Just the ones they decide to torment.

Anyway, I am in my 40's and still, and always have felt like a scared teenager. My armor is still the same. Tee shirts, combat boots, comic books. I mean it's just the way it is I guess. Life ain't for every one.

Deliza I'll really think of what you said in PM. I almost teared up a bit. If I am slow on the response it cause it's a lot to chew on.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:17 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  

I bet they won't feel so smug when I feed them a knuckle sandwich.
Sorry, my daddy says violence is bad but hey, if the shoe fits in the bum... stick with us, kid.
(Sorry for the novel... I has verbal diarrhea at times)
Old 04-16-2016, 11:20 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

Oh no, I really, really appreciate all that you said. I am glad you took the time to say it all. I am not gonna lie I'd like to see what it's like to be attractive cause a lifetime on the other side of the fence is treated as an offense that you never stop paying for. Ever now and then I have a f*** it day where I just don't give a darn but it takes a lot to get there and be there.

I think being that I have been lied to and manipulated by a number of people as well, has also been a big blow. I mean even in my 30's. I just never caught on.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:29 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Hi sleepie my older brother whose approval I always sought used to openly describe me as the "scum excreted from the bowels of society" in front of my parents who did nothing to stop stop him. This was only the tip of the iceberg. School, everywhere. I know that ridicule.

Only now I see him as a pathetic coward, which makes me sad but not sad enough to re establish relations.

I got dragged up in front of the entire quadrangle once for having holes in my shirt and humiliated publicly. Oh the shame. I made some miserable gesture as to poverty not being a crime.

Back a few posts: It also comes down to the question of 'what is work'? Does it have to be conventional paid employment, or can it be drawing a thylacine or lying on the couch just thinking. "Sometimes I just sit and think, other times I just sit".

And as far as conventional beauty is concerned nobody can smile anymore.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:34 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Hi Steely

Definitely I could do my own personal work and be quite happy. I mean we all could... but bills gotta get paid. I have kind of plans to find a part timer at some point... everything is on hold for now though.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:42 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Part time would be good. I'd like that too, and preferably in a garden. Either that, or the Home for the Permanently Bewildered.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:45 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  

I do understand where you're coming from. I won't expound or expunge or whatever the word is on it all over again... lol but I can promise you this: nobody who practises toxic behaviors at the expense of another being is happy and fulfilled behind closed doors.

All the mansions in Malibu and barbie and Kens of the world does not a good and happy person make. I think you're equating a superficial bandaid as what you so badly want to feel inside yourself.
You can't possibly know what their inner demons are and what drives them to feel mightier by cutting another down. That is not true happiness.

There is no gauge stick other than how each of us feels inside ourselves. Most of us are pretty good at lying to ourselves about what makes us happy... I think you are able to recognize you're not happy where you're at which I see ultimately as you're open to learning and growing? We can't fix or work with what we don't acknowledge, right? I'd say that makes you intellectually advanced. I can say that I cling to my looks or my alcohol because I think it makes me feel better... when the truth is neither of it does. Alcohol is a thief, looks have their season and can also be used as a cruel tool inwardly and outwardly and time ultimately takes its own toll no matter what we look like and then death is the great equalizer.

At the end of the day we give these people who cause us bitterness and resentment free rent in our heads. When I am on my deathbed, I don't want to look back and say, hey I moderated drinking for 60 years and looked good doing it. I'd rather talk about the journey of my life and the people who touched my heart, inspired my mind and helped me grow... our time here is so fleeting. Our hearts and minds are what carry us into the next life or world and leave some kind of footprint behind...

I'm so glad to know you sleepie and grateful that you're part of my journey.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:24 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  

Old 04-17-2016, 06:35 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
LOL I do like that game as well.

My anxieties are mostly related to my appearance. There's no fixing it. I'll just never get over the brutal and daily humiliation I suffered the 1st 20 years of my life. I am never going to be comfortable with myself. And people are rude and loud mouthed and I can't take being laughed at.
I am not going to give you this one sleepie--
those people are long-gone and you are still carrying them.

As the monk says, "put them down"
You don't have to keep believing what unkind idiots said years ago
unless you choose it--it is possible to rethink yourself.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:17 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  

But nobody is laughing at you here, we love you. It is yesterday's calendar. Must admit have become more of an misanthrope than I thought possible. Keep the faith.

The picture on my 2016 calendar is of a really long pier disappearing out into a bay in St. Kilda, Victoria. It is wooden, very old and very beautiful. Hope I don't take a running leap. At least I can swim.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:07 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  

Well tomorrow is the day. Not doing too well.
I was reading about fragile x syndrome, people with nvld can have that too. I have some physical traits of it, which would explain the relentless teasing and humiliation I got about my looks all growing up. It wasn't normal "everyone gets teased" stuff. It was epic. It destroyed me. It was the most traumatizing out of all the abuse I suffered. I already decided that if I am 40 some years into an awful life only to find out I have a genetic disorder that uglified me and caused all my suffering, I am getting tested for it and doing whatever I have to in order to get plastic surgery. Because my life has been nothing short of a living hell.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:39 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I"m hoping the testing goes well tomorrow. I'm also hoping you can stop beating yourself up so bad today, it's not helping you at all.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:43 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
Life Goes On

I'm so glad tomorrow is the day, Sleepie. I'm thinking/hoping that getting there will be way more than half the battle on this one.

Be good to yourself this evening. A bit of pampering is in order.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:45 PM
  # 239 (permalink)  

Good luck tomorrow. All I can say is that, after reading your posts here, I sure respect you.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:56 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  

Can I ask how or why one istoomuch?

This is all a lot to take in mentally, getting to the bottom of my own horrible truth.