Notices

My sobriety journal.

Old 03-11-2016, 06:11 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by zenchaser View Post
Thanks Dee.

I'm hopeful it's going to be better than fine! If I can get my physical health back then I can get myself out of this darker place I've been in for the last while. I'm not the person I used to be and I miss her.
I can relate to this. The old I didnt work this hard come this far to not sucede!!

It should work out for you thats really easy for me to say since i'm not the one getting the needle I'm a HUGE sissy when it comes to needles.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:45 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

So I survived! Turns out that I didn't need to spend yesterday putting my affairs in order lol. It was unpleasant and scary..... that was the biggest needle I've ever seen, it was a 9 incher! I've officially been pricked by a 9"! But I just closed my eyes and tried to think good thoughts. Man I REALLY wanted some beers after but instead I had a burger. I haven't eaten beef in a long time and it was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. The doc told me that I wouldn't notice a big improvement for a week or so but I swear I already feel better going up and down stairs.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:19 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
zjw

Glad your feeling better and survived a needle that big would have me terrified! I'd have to look the other way and make small talk with someone