Notices

anyone else with this issue...?

Old 01-12-2016, 12:26 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
zjw

thought of this thread today while at the gym on the treadmill a guy walked behind my treadmill and covered his nose lol. hey I was running I HOPE IT SMELLED HHAHA. was pretty comical but i dont wash my runing stuff daily and i dont wear deoderantly hardly ever so i'm sure i was pretty ripe lol.

so i thought well maybe i could wear deoderant before going there to help tone it down some? i dunno lol.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:28 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Thanks guys.
And here's an odor free hug back Change4good.

I try and stick to 100 percent cotton clothes or as close as I can get to it. It's really expensive to buy less synthetic clothing. Though it seems this is an issue regardless. I hate the feel and smell of synthetic fabrics, they make me batty, it just feels like my skin is crawling. I don't know f this is due to my weird neuro related thing, tic disorder- as a kid I used to be unable to sit still in class because my clothes touching my skin bothered me so badly. Then it passed as many of my tics and things do... though they sometimes hold on for years.

Beccybean I get the one pit thing too! Sometimes it's just profuse one sided sweats. So enticing!

Fatbat they are finding some interesting uses for botox these days.

I have to order that rock thingie today...
Old 01-12-2016, 03:31 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

lol maybe worth considering zjw
Old 01-12-2016, 05:46 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
zjw

I'm with you on synthetics they make my skin crawl
Old 01-12-2016, 09:20 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fabat50 View Post
If it really is as bad as you think you should see the Doc. There are medical prescriptions that can help. And also, weird as it may sound, botox injections in your arm pits stop all sweating for up to 6 months at a time. My friend had them and it has changed her life.
My mum told me that my sis-in-law was having this done - I'll have to ask my mum if she did actually have it done and if it worked.