Notices

Not sure what happened

Old 11-11-2015, 11:02 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
now's the time

Originally Posted by Holds1325 View Post
Did I mention how I never tell my "wife" anything and I'm a dirtbag and hide everything from her and it drives me to drink to have to keep pretending to be a family man!
Good thing I have four of the rest of the bud light limes awaiting me soon! I tell my wife if I have two or three I'm not drunk hehe
Umm... Holds, did you leave your computer open/password logged in?
Old 11-11-2015, 11:14 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Do your best

Stay strong Holds
Old 11-11-2015, 11:16 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

But I had a drink last night

And?

Nothing happened either way. I didn't feel good, but I didn't feel horrible. I stopped because it just didn't feel appealing anymore.

The reason I made the decision to do it was because like everyone else, I thought it would be OK. And it probably would've been if I wasn't such an addict.

I finished the drink and then felt like nothing really, just tired and went to bed, woke up this morning, continued my routine of exercise and getting ready for work.

I don't know some people may see that as a failure and start back at day 1, me? I don't know what to look at it as. All I know is that I contemplated not posting here because I didn't want anyone putting me down for it. Then again everyones been giving me such good advice that I felt like at least I should put it out there.

Oh well, not going to beat myself down for it, I just don't really care to do it again because it didn't do anything for me like it used to. I tried to use it as an answer for something but of course it never does answer anything.

Well, I guess I strayed off the path but I'm getting back on it.
Holds, I did the same thing after about 90 some days sober. I had a drink and nothing happened. Poured out the 2nd one. In my ingenious mind I thought maybe it was an anomaly so a couple weeks later I tried again, same result: nothing. Since then I've left it alone. And that is where I am at.