Notices

My second AA meeting.

Old 10-25-2015, 03:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Marylyn .......thank for you post....your right......I am going to take my time......I went to my 4th meeting this morning.....it was at the rehab facility that I went for meeting two. I like the meeting. So far no one has approached me except an older. woman from my third meeting , she sat next to me and after the meeting she said miracles happen stick around and you'll see. I'm going back to that meeting this coming Friday. I am listening so far no ones story has been a match for mine but I pick up tidbits here and there.......I'm working on step 2.....and I think I'll remain there for quite sometime as I'm not completely comfortable w it. Step 3 is much to far fetch for my thinking right now. I'll just be listening and observing. But I'm completely down w step one. Thanks for posting.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:58 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Debbie329 View Post
Marylyn .......thank for you post....your right......I am going to take my time......I went to my 4th meeting this morning.....it was at the rehab facility that I went for meeting two. I like the meeting. So far no one has approached me except an older. woman from my third meeting , she sat next to me and after the meeting she said miracles happen stick around and you'll see. I'm going back to that meeting this coming Friday. I am listening so far no ones story has been a match for mine but I pick up tidbits here and there.......I'm working on step 2.....and I think I'll remain there for quite sometime as I'm not completely comfortable w it. Step 3 is much to far fetch for my thinking right now. I'll just be listening and observing. But I'm completely down w step one. Thanks for posting.
Glad I was able to help. As u keep going u will one day hear your story. It's good u found a meeting u like and met someone keep listening like your doing u will find things that help and then there will b stuff that's not much use just take all the good stuff that helps and works for u that u can identify with. Good luck keep me posted on how it's going