Notices

What a silly-billy

Old 10-12-2015, 12:18 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Maelstrom no more View Post
Im happy you got over the restlessness Beccybean . Your Mum is the best friend in the world and I'm glad you have her for that special comfort .
I love those warm happy feelings of being settled at home too with an old Colombo or touch of frost film .

having blitzed my house with wallpaper and paint and one room to finish this weekend I am also planning ahead as boredom and me don't get on very well .

Your post always perk me up Beccybean

Take care
Aww thanks. I bet your place is looking lovely. Just try not to spend too much though - that decorating malarky can be expensive.

I like to use Pinterest to plan rooms out and collect ideas, with a separate board for each idea. It can stop me getting carried away with the buying / doing until I'm 100% which idea I like the best as well, as I can rush into things a little quickly at times
Old 10-13-2015, 09:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Beccybean View Post
Ahh - that's from my morning meditation / prayer.

'Throughout the day, sharpen my awareness so that I can start my day again any time I choose. Keep me mindful, ready to forgive, and remembering to place principles before personalities in all areas of my life. Let me be wary of taking offence, and remain free from the shackles of my fears and ego. ...'
I'm also stealing that one. I like it. I've been meaning to write a few morning/meditation/prayers down for a long while. I'll get on to it :-)

You may have just gated crashed into your own existence...and it's good!