Notices

want to contact ex, came on here instead

Old 10-05-2015, 06:39 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Yes sleepie there are those trucking jobs available.. but more than likely when court happens in a couple months i will be losing my liscense. So im just trying to make as much cash as possible while my liscense is still good to bankroll my next several months.. i will probably be going back to dock work at my same company till all this crap blows over.. be a lot less money but at least i will be home everyday and able to be at my Aa meetings daily.. how are u today sleepie? Hows things?
Old 10-08-2015, 04:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hello all.. so here still totally focused on recovery.. bit difficult at times cuz im driving semi over the road and dont get to hit as many AA meetings as i would like, but im in touch with my sponsor and still working the program.. like, 80 days sober now!! So anyways my x-gf texts me last night to ask if i want some patio furniture. .. huh??? Ive been not contacting her at all and letting her run things.. she has not contacted me in a week then that last night.. im staying focused on #1 but i do miss her obviously and hate that we broke up.. i dunno. I guess im just bored, any comments are appreciated
Old 10-08-2015, 06:24 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Relationships are hard gonzo. No advice for you but wanted to let you know I'm here in spirit.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:51 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Then today she texts... wanting to know if im gonna off myself... w.t.f.!!! ???
Old 10-08-2015, 08:00 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by gonzo51511 View Post
Then today she texts... wanting to know if im gonna off myself... w.t.f.!!! ???
Maybe it's time to just ignore her texts? You've been obsessed with this on and off for several weeks now. It might be better for you to have full concentration on your sobriety?