Notices

Health worries

Old 09-30-2015, 08:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Going in later this afternoon again,

Yesterday I went into the ER off from work and told the er doc whats going on, doc said that its probably H. pylori and had a blood test drawn up. Gave me two shots, one for nausea the other for my headaches, the nausea one sort of worked and the pain one worked for a very short time.

Went home, tried to eat but got full very quick and nauseated, hence the shot not doing much.

Woke up this morning, stomach feeling very full, tight, massive headache and nausea really bad. Going in later today to see what this is about because i can hardly eat let alone drink water without wanting to throw up.

My wife noticed the fullness as well, said that my stomach is always very tight, and im thinking whats the deal? yesterday I only ate a bowl of rice and snacked on some crackers earlier in the day, feels like Ive eaten a holiday dinner, oh well guess im going to find out soon enough hopefully
Old 09-30-2015, 08:41 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hope you find an answer at the doc today, that sounds like a very uncomfortable situation.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:43 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
zjw

i've had issues like tht in the past very full stomach etc.. feel like i had a huge dinner when i hardly ate anything.

then usually it comes out the top or the bottom. Almost like somethings wrong in my stomach and its not sure what to do with the contents so stores it up with lots of fluids and then its an "event" one way or another.

I once ate fried chicken on a thursday felt terrible wall weeknd and barfed that fried chicken up on a sunday.... figure that out.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Went to the doc today, spent a ton of time there. Got a different doctor this time and seems to be somewhat concerned, but not too concerned I guess,

Checked my vitals and such and had an xray done of my abdomen. Doctor couldnt find anything wrong in that. Got scheduled for an ultrasound this friday to check other possibilities. Had some blood drawn (for the 5-6th time ive lost count) and said everything was okay except i had elevated white blood cells, still waiting on that h pylori test.

Other than that i still feel super tired and super nauseated after eating (i dont throw up though i fight it and eventually win! but i hate it!) doctor prescribes promethazine for nausea, doesnt rly work for some odd reason.

I just feel exhausted and the doctor said yeah thats probably from not eating but we will run tests to make sure etc. So for me its like, okay. i cant eat because i get nauseated, and i get nauseated and tired because i dont eat! came home and said alright who cares, ate an almond butter and honey sandwich with some apple juice and a peach, also snacked on some goldfish crackers, was yum. Nausea hit hard about 15 minutes afterwards but i fought it and it seems to be going down a bit.

Anyway the doctor also started talking to me quite a bit about my depression and anxiety and asked me how i felt, and i was completely honest. The doctor then asked if I wanted any ADs and I said no, but doc insisted on welbutrin, So i just agreed.

Not sure if I want to try it or not, but doc indicated that this could be part of my mental health issues as well,

That could be, its hard for me to believe though, because eating made me feel good, now it makes me feel so sick afterwards for a little while.

Oh well that could be, only way to find out is more tests I guess, was always a good test taker in school and otherwise, we will see what happens.