SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Alcoholism (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/)
-   -   Diary of a Mad Cow, Part XIII: "I Got a Moo Attitude" (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/alcoholism/374974-diary-mad-cow-part-xiii-i-got-moo-attitude.html)

Cow 09-04-2015 04:30 PM

Diary of a Mad Cow, Part XIII: "I Got a Moo Attitude"

1 Attachment(s)
Honeys I home!

In shocking move, I not gonna make tedious verbose ramblings about where I at and how I am and what is current Cow Misery Rating (CMR) nor ponder why is my milk always curdle and when will Cow ever be content ..ad infinitum. I got about month before I turns 50, and it better be freaking magical month. Month wherein universe reverse it life-long prejudices against Cow and throw me some freaking bone, and/or at least some tiny freaking fragments of bone. Which I use to fashion new life and become bright and shiny Cow!

Yeah, okay, let not get crazy, but I wish to at least be maybe perhaps somewhat little bit in slightly better mood. Not too much to ask, yes? Not impossible, no? Alright then, make it so!

And how is you all going?

Dee74 09-04-2015 04:31 PM

Good to see you Cow :)

D

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 04:47 PM

:fireworks2

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that adorable photo....but I did get to thinking, isn't your house a bit too big for you? Do you find it hard reaching the benches etc....?

I'm fair to middling, par for the course, not too bad, been worse, not in bad shape. Just damning myself with faint praise here.

Everyone else?

xxx

silentrun 09-04-2015 05:18 PM

Hi Cow!!!
I had to use another thread to tell everyone I accidently mooned my husband. I have fallen asleep the last few nights without putting my CPAP on. I can tell the difference already. Hope you get some magic this month.

Cow 09-04-2015 05:29 PM

Stop looking at my ass, Shabs. ... ...I know is difficult, but please.

SR, did you moon or supermoon?

^just little bit of astronomy humor. By the way, supermoon looked cool, is anybody else see it?

Leshar 09-04-2015 05:35 PM

Nice to see you, Cow.

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 05:36 PM

:lmao

puffy 09-04-2015 06:05 PM

Yippee, Cow returns to the pasture. I agree you don't have to make a big statement each time you start a new thread like you've come to some big revelation. It's way to much to live up to especially when we all try to go day by day. We are happy you are back no matter what state you are in.
Puffy

Hawkeye13 09-04-2015 06:07 PM

Supermoon of course

Not much else to do but watch the moon and stars in the Midwest country of a Summer evening. . . which suits me fine

Glad to see you Cow

silentrun 09-04-2015 06:17 PM

Speaking of moons Cow
The Moon Hits a Cosmic Bull's Eye Tonight: How to See It

Hi Puffy, hope your treatment is going well.

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 06:25 PM

I do too, Puffy.

Cow 09-04-2015 06:41 PM

OMG! Shhhhhh. Dammit! Shhhhh. I forgot about Lenina and all her star crap. Jesus God, if she hear about all this moon stuff, it gonna be astrology free-for-all in here.

Ahem, so how 'bout football starting up? Any you gals like football. Actual, I love football. And seriously, if Universe can get smug stupid supermodeled Tom Brady out of inflate gate, it can get Cow out of depressions, right?

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 07:09 PM

Huh? Astrology eh? That's interesting.

I'm not a believer myself but I do occasionally watch this guy - Tom Lescher - simply because he always brings a smile to my face. He talks about all the astrological placements in great complexity then waxes lyrical afterwards. Looks like astrologically, this September might be about shite coming up and 'forgiveness'. If anyone can be bothered, watch it from 19 minutes to the end for the juiciest part. You'll see what I mean. Gooooooorgeous :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7x6a7oE7r4

Cow 09-04-2015 07:14 PM

Jesus God, Shabs! What part of "shhhhhhh!" does you not understands! Like maybe the third "h" or something?

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 07:20 PM

Tee hee!!

silentrun 09-04-2015 07:30 PM

Football?????...two words....Minnesota Vikings.

pssst...shabbs...AO and Lenina know a lot of interesting stuff about that

Quirky 09-04-2015 07:36 PM

Welcome back Cow! I missed you. We all missed you, and are so glad you are back. You are absolutely adorable entering your abode! Just too cute, seriously too cute....
I LOVE football too, but Tom Brady and his lovely, perfect wife....not so much!
Do you have a fav team?
As far as how I am, I'm doing fine without the wine now..took a while though...
So glad we have you back Cow and I hope the lead up to your birthday is magical.... we all need a little magic once in a while.
Gail

sleepie 09-04-2015 07:49 PM

I hope you had a nice time at the cabin cow. I think I may have caught the supermoon and didn't know it, some time earlier this week it was very large and dark orange, very beautiful.

Cow 09-04-2015 08:29 PM

Sleepies, you was supermooned!

RTDB (Gail), well, since I grow up in AZ, I has to root for Cardinals, and plus also, since we not have team while I grow up, I also root for Ravens cuz my brother pick Steelers, so we has to be rivals, yes? Plus I just like saying El Flaco!

I does has to admit, if any of the QB's praise Jesus for they win, I has to scratch them cuz that make me crazy. Both as an atheist and because it so total egotistical to me that they think Jesus help win over other team! (I just can no see Jesus with big foam finger on.) Also, to be clear, I think football is dangerous sport with way too much concussion and other injury and is like modern gladiator show. Having say that, go Cardinals!

courage2 09-04-2015 09:40 PM

:wavey:

will try to catch up tomorrow. -- SB