Notices

Diary of a Mad Cow, Part XII: "Rubik's Moo"

Old 07-24-2015, 04:31 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Well I quite the dicowtomous cow today. First, I make up lie to get out of doing important favor for friend, cuz was early in morning, and I not early morning kind of cow. But then, this afternoon I do equal important favor for her and was glad to do it.

Dicowtomous Cow! Here to save the day! (when it suit me)

Then, on way home from favor, I stop at market to treat self to delicious ice cream bars, and car not start when I come out! WTF Universe! Where my Karma! My ice creamery is melting! They is no God! Kaaaahhhhhnnnnn!

PS. Friend come pick me up and bring me home. Other friend gonna go back with me tonight and try to jump it. And if not work, yet other friend gonna help me get it to shop tomorrow. So, I actual receiving lot more than I give today. ... ... but still, not call me for the early morning favors.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:00 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Pressure makes diamonds

Glad you are back. I look forward to your posts.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:30 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Cow, I am not a morning person either. I don't think folks should ask other folks to go against their nature in doing favors. I will be happy to run around town late night but one should not, and all my better friends would never, expect much from me prior to noon,

Why are you eating ice cream? Was it sugar free? I worry it will send you into a sugar induced mania.

I am overly tired. My throat is sore and I have a headache from fatigue. It's too far and scary to walk to get any decent food so I'll will make do with a cup of yogurt.

Love from Lenina
Old 07-24-2015, 07:02 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

...cuz I a dairy cow and I needs my ice creamery. ...was just little mini bars, Lenina. ...I get to has one per day.

Yes, I has have some mania, not from ice creams, but from alcoholic rebound and from anti-depressant supplements I taking. But it not extreme and if I exercise, or, um, well, uh, otherwise discharge some energies, I keep it under control.

No worry Lenina, I out of the alcohol business. I not was coming back here until I sure. Maybe you be happy for that for two second before you start on me about the grooming, yes?! Maybe?
Old 07-24-2015, 07:10 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
p***enger

Hey dear. I've missed you. Like you, I'm an ass (& getting worse every day, don't let anybody tell you sobriety makes you a better person) -- but I'm sincerely glad you quit drinking & I'm glad to see a friend.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:15 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Bunny! My favorite ass!

I has to go work on car now but I very very glad to see you! Moo Mwah!
Old 07-24-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
p***enger

Old 07-24-2015, 07:22 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Dearest Cow! I am so happy you've made this decision. We will be here for you. Bathing can wait. I have a cute little pine tree necklace you can wear. It will be all ecological and grass fed and everything.

I have to lay down. I've been up for the 20 hours in service to the cruel jack boot of capitalism. Some folks say it's a job.

So good to see the gang gather once again. I'll check in off and on.

love from Lenina
Old 07-24-2015, 08:48 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Cow, sorry about the car. It sucks having car problems. Hopefully, you will be able to get it jumped. Wednesday, I'm finally starting chemo. Can't believe it is actually happening. Crazy how one day my biggest problem was dealing with alcohol struggles then now a month later I have to deal with cancer. But now I have had a month for it to sink in I'm ready to get rid of this sucker. And looks like I will have a lot of time on my hands so I will be checking in more often.
Puffy
Old 07-24-2015, 10:49 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Puff, I has to be honest, one of my biggest fear is that I finally, FINALLY overcome addictions and start thinking I have chance to live, then I gonna get: Diagnosis Smackdown! Is just seem so unfair after such struggles already have been endured and overcome.

I very glad you prognosis good. Please put extra acorn in you cheeks to keep you nurishments up, and know you find support here. ...maybe not most elegant or apprropriate support, because, you know, we all kind of a shambles here, but we try. ~Moo Mwah
Old 07-25-2015, 11:39 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Thanks Cow. I like coming here. Sometimes it is easier to come here and get support than opening up in person. I always feel awkward talking about myself.
Anyhow, what up with the car?
Old 07-25-2015, 12:08 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

(((((Puffy)))) always good to see you. You can talk here.

Cow, I am proud of you, I think you've come a long way. Car stuff does indeed suck.

Love from Lenina
Old 07-25-2015, 04:14 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
p***enger

O Cowptain! My Cowptain! How goes the throes?

I personally am working too hard, and I expect to be thoroughly rewarded for it with more work. Tall dark & handsome in the driver's seat has a lead foot.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:47 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

This seems more intriguing than the raven!
Old 07-25-2015, 05:34 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

May I moosey in and say howdy Cow. I have just reread your story again and think you have lots of Cowage. We all do what we have to and it's better to do it together than alone. Glad you are back and may we all have the cowage to stay sober.

Kris
Old 07-25-2015, 05:38 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Car is all better! Got it home, figure out was battery cable clamp, went to part store to get part so mechanic not rip me off for it, and part guy asking me all these techincal question. I just look at him and go "Sir, I'm a girl!" And he go, "But when I assume the girls know nothing, I get bitch slapped!" and I go "Well yeah, cuz that total sexist, you pig!" Then we laugh and he help me look up part and we go outside and he show me how it go into my SUV. He say should not cost more than $100 to have install. And I says, "You know what, I think I could do it." And he look at me for long time, and say, "I think you can do it ... ... just don't electrocute you self." So I did it! With tools!

And I not even try to dissect how much of encounter was real me and how much was me try to charm and manipulate parts guy for extra help.

Now I has to get some exercise in and get to my women group. I feel like total crap today, by the way, but, still, I has to say, good job Cow!

PS. Welcome K47, thank you for kind words.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:48 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Cow way to go and getting exercise plus a women's group, impressive!
Old 07-25-2015, 06:34 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

You did it yourself cow?? Kitty cat is very impressed. Even a girl like myself w an engineering degree could not figure that out
Old 07-26-2015, 03:49 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

You rock Cow....I think I would have let the auto parts guy put the part on and played the girl card out till the end. Kudos!
Old 07-26-2015, 06:15 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
p***enger

When I was drinking I would have let it sit broken and used it as an excuse to stay home. Sounds like a very good day's work.