Notices

Quick question

Old 07-31-2015, 06:53 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by malamute100 View Post
All my Drs say Anxiety Disorder !! I know that I have this but ts the paws that has gave me it .
I think it might be time to listen to what your doctors have to say. Even if PAWS did "cause" your anxiety, you still need to treat it for what it is.

Anxiety is a very treatable condition that can absolutely manifest itself as physical symptoms of all kinds. I know because I suffer from it myself, there are many others here who have as well. PAWS is a syndrome that comes and goes, anxiety is a condition that requires treatment.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:32 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Just a thought I've been doing a low carb eating plan , first was to try to lose some weight Before I started I was waking up at least 2-3 times a night wide awake . I didn't realize in the end it would be beneficial to my sleep . Now I wake up mostly once , cause I have to Um ...
Anyways are you eating a lot of sugary , carbs before bed ? It may be worth a shot ...
Old 08-02-2015, 05:44 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hi the oldtimers in AA, more than 35 years ago used to say “no one ever died from lack of sleep.” I agree although it’s not a pleasant situation. for myself when my mind is full of unimportant clutter I need to focus on something pleasant within reality.

I never heard that sobriety is easy, but it’s certainly worth it.

BE WELL