Notices

Withdrawals from food

Old 06-20-2015, 03:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you'll see a Dr again. There's no reason to live with pain.

D
Old 06-20-2015, 04:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

If it hasnt already been said, alcohol has a low boiling temperature relative to cooking. Those "beer battered wings" or "wine soaked goose" or whatever. The alcohol evaporates, and they do it for the flavor. Its probably not that big of a deal, but if you are worried about it then maybe it is an issue.

Good luck and take care!
Old 06-20-2015, 05:21 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I also think you really need to see a doctor. Whether it's PAWS or some food allergy, this is stressing you out and you need food to live and be healthy.

Some people can develop allergies to something they've never had a problem with, be it food/animals/detergent, whatever. Though they do often have you cut back to basics, those basics need to be determined by someone who has checked out your blood work and history of foods to know what they are.

I don't mean to preach, but I used to be a nurse, and I believe in getting a good checkup to start with. Fighting a battle with the unknown is frustrating. I hope you see a doctor and the both of you can figure out what the problem is and how to deal with it.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy