Notices

Friend's Bday today

Old 05-15-2015, 11:26 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm so used to drinking that when we got back I started my routine of "Gotta hydrate!" then realized- "Duh, I have NOT been drinking". So I got a diet peach iced tea and I'm going to eat some late night junk food, not great as far as Mr. Scale says but I seriously do not care, I am happy and satisfied for once this week. I get a little worn out socializing and for whatever reason I needed that, now I know I will sleep well tonight.
Old 05-16-2015, 01:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Don't worry about the food. I ate everything that wasn't nailed down in the first few months of sobriety. I am glad the night was a success and now I really want some cake.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Catch and Release

That is awesome news Sleepie. I'm so glad your cake was a hit. Have you ever thought about doing cake decorating - a little niche business. I realize there is lots of cake decorating in grocery stores, but you have unique aspect for it - people are always looking for something unique. Might beat working 10 hour days!

I'm about to venture into doing some unique artwork myself and really excited about it. I just wish I had of thought about this last year and my inventory up for the summer tourist crowd.

Anway - I'm proud of you. Keep it up.

CF

Last edited by Calicofish; 05-16-2015 at 05:30 AM. Reason: I didn't mean to use the word unique so much - doesn't make it so unique (oh the irony).