Notices

Frustration

Old 05-14-2015, 04:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Frustration

My significant other was supposed to pick my daughter up last night. I didn't know he was drunk upon arrival. I smelled it on him and said you are not driving her home. He protested. I asked him to recite the alphabet. He said he couldn't do that sober. I said I didn't ask you to do it backwards. The fight began. He was going to drive her anyway and it wasn't my decision. Oh really. Well, I drove my daughter home and had to leave work. This situation is spiraling out of control. Fast. He is now not talking to me. I don't care anymore. I'm over it. OVER IT. I will be applying for housing assistance today. Hopefully I can land a place that will let me keep my animals. I AM in the country. Even if it's a trailer, this is possible.

Jennifer
Old 05-14-2015, 04:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

sending you love and hugs
Old 05-14-2015, 04:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I feel like you feel like it's time for a change. It has been a long time coming. You are a strong woman and you can do everything you put your mind to. This is about you and your daughter. Proud of you for making tough decisions.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nowsthetime View Post
I feel like you feel like it's time for a change. It has been a long time coming. You are a strong woman and you can do everything you put your mind to. This is about you and your daughter. Proud of you for making tough decisions.
I agree with this--you are making a good choice to act and get away from his drunk antics.
He is getting worse.

Hugs countrygirl